Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

Originally Posted By: Horace

Does this mean that you will be posting all day then?

Well I'll certainly be here more than I normally am during the course of the day although I've got places to go and people to see, I'll also be picking the children up from School later, something I very rarely do. Coming back to Caroline's article though I'm rather hoping she touches on Ebbsfleet and the current membership renewal figure which, although obviously down on last years 32,000 figure, is particularly encouraging and the Club can look forward to another exciting year, what's

Apparently over 22,000 people have decided that their

Yes but the 10,000 figure is growing by the minute and that still equates to

There is a God folks, I texted Caroline and she e-mailed the article to my home, enjoy:

To: Non League <NonLeague@bbc.co.uk>

Sent: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 0:21

Subject: This week's article

There was a sickening moment last year when a well known celebrity died and the 24-hour rolling news networks couldn

great story Caroline Barker is back in a big way, she has some intresting points. Sam's i hope you enjoy it has much has i do.

Thanks Rhodes where would we be with out you, top man

un words and up words, wonder what next week's story will unfold

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

The age of the internet has made it such that we hear about impending doom way before there

It's just helped me find who won the Herts Senior Cup in 1921/22, to help a lady trying to establish which club her late father played for!

Originally Posted By: Horace
It's just helped me find who won the Herts Senior Cup in 1921/22, to help a lady trying to establish which club her late father played for!

Horace - Yes but we managed okay before the internet didn't we, what about the Rothman's Yearbooks.

What's the latest from Kentish Town v Hanwell Town, I assume you've got a hot line to Silver Jubilee Park.

Thanks for being honest, you could have said that you didn't know as Nellie would have done. The Club must be starting to look over their shoulder at Haringey Borough, Cockfosters and Holmer Green.

Originally Posted By: nellie

How on earth do you know whatI would have done Rhodes?
I have reported this to the moderators for telling lies about me yet again

Apologies if I have said something out of place but, hand on heart, would you have had the decency to come on to say Kentish Town were 4-0 down to Hanwell Town as Willo the Cat did adding that he was going to bed in disgust. What a contrast to this time last season and it has been so sad to see the Club un-necessarily ripped apart like it has.

Originally Posted By: nellie
I did not know KTFC were 4.0 own until willo posted so could not have posted the score

I find that hard to believe, I would have thought that you had a hotline set up to Silver Jubilee Park from 7.45 to 9.30 last night.