Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

I'm not saying you would lie but you wouldn't have been open and helpful like Willo the Cat was and said that the score was 4-0, that's what I meant.

Originally Posted By: nellie

But how could I have been open and helpful when I didnt know the score until Willo posted it?

That's exactly my point, you wouldn't have divilged what the score was even if you had known it although I appreciate that you must be embarrassed by recent results, ie 3-0, 4-0 and 5-0 in the last three games, the Club's sad plight is highlighted in the the Islington Gazette today:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/content/islington/gazette/sport/

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

If I believed everything I read on the net, then my non league team would currently be experiencing everything from staring into the abyss or on the flip side, spending as much as Chelsea on the first team squad!

This is the only mention Caroline gives to Chelmsford in her article this week, that's unusual, she's spot on though as everyone is trying to knock them at the moment.

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY
i cant bear it can someone find out for me?

Yid's, I think there was plenty enough in Wednesday's scribblings to be getting on with for now. It sure was a literary tour de force wasn't it.

We're all just going to have to grin and bear it until Caroline posts more stuffs.

Just four days now. crazy

I'm sure she will touch on the situation at Ebbsfleet this week and the revolutionary way a MyFC model can transform Non League Club's if organised properly with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet. Members don't need to pick the team which is silly and would never work but they can still have a big say in the Club's affairs and obviously their financial contribution of

YIDARMY - I'll post the article as soon as I can on Wednesday, I have a feeling it's going to be a good one particularly as I see Chelmsford City got back to winning ways yesterday so Caroline will be on a high.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Popped onto the internet this morning and much the same could be said for the Non League gossip machine. One of the messageboards showed a hot topic relating to the impending doom of a grassroots club, and a link entitled

caroline_barker.jpg

This'll keep you going boys! Have a Jibba Jabba at that!

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Quit your Jibba Jabba Fools grin Bet you can't guess what I watched over the weekend smile

A 'goalkeeping for beginners' DVD? biggrin1