Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

I think it has the makings of the best match of the season so far, if we are able to keep Craig Hammond quiet I can't see any result other than a home win but as you say we'll see what happens

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Kentish Town have been compared to the Dutch teams of 1974 and 1978 and that's no exaggeration.

what that they win nothing!!!

Lato - Were you at work today, I suppose the record industry never sleeps particularly with shows like X Factor and Britain Has Talent to feed it

3praise - I meant to mention this to you before but as someone who is very active in their local Community I have helped to roll out a 'Sustainable Haringey Network' whereby a large number of Haringey residents, local community groups, residents associations, environmental groups, trades unions, youth groups, pensioners groups, political parties, and various local campaigns and cultural organisations are working hand in hand to promote better policies and practices within the Borough.

We are calling on all Haringey Groups and Organisations to support the Network with an ultimate aim to help mobilise the whole Borough to speak up for sustainable policies, a high profile Conference was held in March last year (2007) and was attended by some 110 people from 44 local organisations. Those who have since agreed to fully support the Network include:

Africa 2000, Back To Earth Projects, Barnet Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust, Bernie Grant Arts Centre (Tottenham), Bowes Park Community Association, BTCV Haringey (conservation charity), Bus Watch West Haringey, Collage Arts, Crucial Steps, Friends of Downhills Park, Friends of the Earth (Haringey groups), Gardens Residents Association, Groundwork (environmental regeneration charity), Haringey Allotments Forum, Haringey Association of Voluntary and Community Organisations, Haringey Cycling Campaign, Haringey Federation of Residents Associations, Haringey Freecycle, Haringey Friends of Parks Forum, Haringey Green Party, Haringey Mobility Forum, Haringey Respect, Haringey Shed (youth theatre group), Haringey Solidarity Group, Haringey Trades Union Council, Haringey Unison, Hillfield Park Neighbourhood Watch, iTech Training Centre, Lee Valley Bats, Living Streets (Haringey), Muswell Hill and Fortis Green Association, Muswell Hill Centre, North London Local Exchange Trading System, St James's Church Legal Advice Centre, St. Martin of Porres RC Primary School, The Flame Tree, Tottenham Civic Society, Tree Trust for Haringey and the Warner Estate Residents Association.

Can the Network count on Haringey Borough Football Club's support in the future, if so I will forward the necessary documentation to the Club Secretary.

Thank you for you time.

NeutralFan - Did you just try to change the above post as someone did

Yes and I asked gone where, you didn't reply

3praise - I meant to mention this to you before but as someone who is very active in their local Community I have helped to roll out a 'Sustainable Haringey Network' whereby a large number of Haringey residents, local community groups, residents associations, environmental groups, trades unions, youth groups, pensioners groups, political parties, and various local campaigns and cultural organisations are working hand in hand to promote better policies and practices within the Borough.
We are calling on all Haringey Groups and Organisations to support the Network with an ultimate aim to help mobilise the whole Borough to speak up for sustainable policies, a high profile Conference was held in March last year (2007) and was attended by some 110 people from 44 local organisations. Those who have since agreed to fully support the Network include:
Africa 2000, Back To Earth Projects, Barnet Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust, Bernie Grant Arts Centre (Tottenham), Bowes Park Community Association, BTCV Haringey (conservation charity), Bus Watch West Haringey, Collage Arts, Crucial Steps, Friends of Downhills Park, Friends of the Earth (Haringey groups), Gardens Residents Association, Groundwork (environmental regeneration charity), Haringey Allotments Forum, Haringey Association of Voluntary and Community Organisations, Haringey Cycling Campaign, Haringey Federation of Residents Associations, Haringey Freecycle, Haringey Friends of Parks Forum, Haringey Green Party, Haringey Mobility Forum, Haringey Respect, Haringey Shed (youth theatre group), Haringey Solidarity Group, Haringey Trades Union Council, Haringey Unison, Hillfield Park Neighbourhood Watch, iTech Training Centre, Lee Valley Bats, Living Streets (Haringey), Muswell Hill and Fortis Green Association, Muswell Hill Centre, North London Local Exchange Trading System, St James's Church Legal Advice Centre, St. Martin of Porres RC Primary School, The Flame Tree, Tottenham Civic Society, Tree Trust for Haringey and the Warner Estate Residents Association.
Can the Network count on Haringey Borough Football Club's support in the future, if so I will forward the necessary documentation to the Club Secretary.
Thank you for you time.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Goodness me Rhodes i have been gone for so long and this is what i come back to. I am very dissapointed Rhodes - why dont you send that on to the JB he is the man to deal with such things.

3praise - Yes but you are the Club's mouthpiece on here. Welcome back by the way, how was your Christmas and New Year. How come Horace said you had gone, what did he mean.

NeutralFan - Did you just try to change the above post as someone did

NeutralFan - You didn't answer this question, I've approached Ian as clearly there is some 'Sugar' style skullduggery going on

It had to be done and was probably the 'Lee Valley Bats' organisation that finally flushed 3praise out. It's a mystery though why Horace said he had gone without making it clear where to unless he was referring to IKEA or Land of Leather.

TheSpursFan - No, two other threads relating to Haringey Borough appear to have been deleted, one had some 80,000 views and the other had been going since the SSML Forum came into existence. NeutralFan is denying all knowledge but we'll see what Wader says.

How was the "cold turkey" Rhodes? I bet you tried to log on 500 times today!

I see that you have had a nice long "fix" now though Rhodes - writing yet more crap for us to laugh at.

Horace - I'm perfectly serious in everything I say and you're not obliged to laugh. Anyway the deletion of the two Haringey Borough threads has concerned me greatly particularly with NeutralFan denying all knowledge, we'll see what Wader has to say when he comes on but it's interesting that he has gone AWOL for the last couple of days when awkward questions need to be answered.

Wader would not do that, and will be deeply offended when he reads what you have said. Perhaps it was time for the threads to disappear anyway. Haringey Borough have had far too much space on this forum.

It's the fact that you are perfectly serious about what you say that makes me laugh! Bitch (the Minx) says you're not a laughing stock, but everywhere I go in the SSMFL, people are laughing at you! You have certainly "made" this forum, but in doing so have indeed made yourself a figure of derision.

Whoops! Just realised that you won't be able to respond until you finally get into Whitehall. I expect that your last post was from the internet cafe next to Bruce Grove station?