Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

You're being a little minx, Bitch! Now, tell me more about the "Suck it and See" option?

Can't come closer in public - I'm shy!

Yes, of course we would miss Rhodes if he left. But he's too often out of order to be allowed to get away with it. He needs a good smack - how are you fixed?

Why don’t we start a new thread called ‘Harringey Borough Match reports’ and get everyone to agree that it’s sole purpose would be about the games – NOTHING ELSE.

We should also keep the ‘Rhodes Bitch against’ thread and this can be used for all other Harringey Borough (Community/ General Whinges) matters that arise – that way people can ignore that thread if they wish or browse knowing what they are about to look at will be any other business surrounding Harringey (controversial or otherwise).

All other threads regarding HBFC should be left in the bone yard.

Your thoughts?

Originally Posted By: Thefan
cant we just al hope that the plonka votes with his feet and fecks off and ruins somebody elses forum

Is that what you think, in what way have I ruined this Forum as I don't think that's the general consensus.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Wader, is it not possible to have the Haringey threads there for all to see, but closed so that no further posts can be made to them?

I concur, good idea!

Wader, is it not possible to have the Haringey threads there for all to see, but closed so that no further posts can be made to them? I thought that was what would happen to quite a few "past their sell-by" threads once we finally got moderators?

Actually this isn't such a bad idea despite coming from Football Man, one of the Haringey threads was already closed anyway for posting purposes and my complaint was based on them being deleted by Wader without any warning or consultation, seemingly out of spite. If this is the solution then fine however there is still the equally important issue of NeutralFan and Wader remaining as Moderators on the Forum and I still haven't received a response to my PM of yesterday from Ian.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader, is it not possible to have the Haringey threads there for all to see, but closed so that no further posts can be made to them? I thought that was what would happen to quite a few "past their sell-by" threads once we finally got moderators?

Actually this isn't such a bad idea despite coming from Football Man, one of the Haringey threads was already closed anyway for posting purposes and my complaint was based on them being deleted by Wader without any warning or consultation, seemingly out of spite. If this is the solution then fine however there is still the equally important issue of NeutralFan and Wader remaining as Moderators on the Forum and I still haven't received a response to my PM of yesterday from Ian.

maybe because he thinks you are a feckin loony toon blk_md_wht

I believe Uncle Urchin has alerted him to the PM and urged him to respond at the earliest opportunity, I suspect that Ian, Wader and Uncle Urchin may all have a vested interest in the Forum from a financial perspective and will not want to risk losing any of the lucrative advertising revenue that seems to have increased in leaps and bounds of late on the back of the Forum's popularity.

Originally Posted By: Dickhead
I believe Uncle Urchin has alerted him to the PM and urged him to respond at the earliest opportunity, I suspect that Ian, Wader and Uncle Urchin may all have a vested interest in the Forum from a financial perspective and will not want to risk losing any of the lucrative advertising revenue that seems to have increased in leaps and bounds of late on the back of the Forum's popularity.

Wader has already warned you and editted posts of a similar nature before. He's back around 4 ish so a bit of time for you to remove your comments....

NeutralFan - That's exactly my point, if he continues to edit and delete posts willy nilly and if Ian doesn't remove or replace him (and you) as Moderators by Close of Business on Monday then I won't be posting any longer.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I suspect that Ian, Wader and Uncle Urchin may all have a vested interest in the Forum from a financial perspective and will not want to risk losing any of the lucrative advertising revenue that seems to have increased in leaps and bounds of late on the back of the Forum's popularity.

Do you seriously think that you alone are responsible for making or breaking this forum as a commercial concern? You are an absolute crackpot if you do. The first SSML forum was hardly ever used but there was never any danger of the website closing down. There are many different aspects to fansfocus.com and you are just a tiny pebble dropped in the ocean.

Do you seriously think that you alone are responsible for making or breaking this forum as a commercial concern?

I didn't say that at all, the thought didn't even cross my mind. My point was that I post on a regular basis which tends to keep the momentum going for example when I don't post neither do you. Anyway I thought the first SSML Forum did close down and Ian only resurrected it in June 2006 due to pressure from Hertford Town in particular who had joined the League from the disbanded Ryman Division 2.

As I said before, bye, bye, clippy. hanged

What is this supposed to mean