Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rhodes bitch against Haringey Borough thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I believe Uncle Urchin has alerted him to the PM and urged him to respond at the earliest opportunity, I suspect that Ian, Wader and Uncle Urchin may all have a vested interest in the Forum from a financial perspective and will not want to risk losing any of the lucrative advertising revenue that seems to have increased in leaps and bounds of late on the back of the Forum's popularity.

I have urged no such thing rhodsey....and I can assure you that I have no financial interest in this or any other forum anywhere....and if this one makes any money (which I seriously doubt) then it will be the only one that does...

its hard enough for an old pensioner like me with three mistresses a wife..three kids and a football club to keep to make ends meet as it is... grin

Uncle Urchin - Thanks for clarifying that, would you know if Ian and Wader are in cahoots then as Wader seems particulary touchy whenever I happen to mention the financial aspect of the Forum and won't even entertain the topic.

Uncle Urchin - Thanks for clarifying that, would you know if Ian and Wader are in cahoots then as Wader seems particulary touchy whenever I happen to mention the financial aspect of the Forum and won't even entertain the topic.

I think that an individuals personal financial investments are a matter for private correspondence rhodsey rather than public forum debate...I have no idea what wader is or isn't doing in his search for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but knowing him as I do he is certainly astute enough not to put money into forums that actually lose the stuff.....

mind you he does like a punt on a footie club...don't we all.... crazy

as for being in cahoots with Ian.....he'll be lucky if he can find him at present...I suspect the old chap is out of the country with a few slovakian hookers... grin

Originally Posted By: Football Man
As I said before, bye, bye, clippy. hanged

What is this supposed to mean

Oh dear, clippy. Let me spell it out to you. It means that the Haringey threads may or may not come back but it is highly unlikely that Wader and NF will both be replaced as moderators, either before 6pm Monday or at any other time in the foreseeable future, and you will, therefore, be leaving us. This means that your days on this forum are now numbered, a bit like being on death row.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I believe Uncle Urchin has alerted him to the PM and urged him to respond at the earliest opportunity, I suspect that Ian, Wader and Uncle Urchin may all have a vested interest in the Forum from a financial perspective and will not want to risk losing any of the lucrative advertising revenue that seems to have increased in leaps and bounds of late on the back of the Forum's popularity.

I have urged no such thing rhodsey....and I can assure you that I have no financial interest in this or any other forum anywhere....and if this one makes any money (which I seriously doubt) then it will be the only one that does...

its hard enough for an old pensioner like me with three mistresses a wife..three kids and a football club to keep to make ends meet as it is... grin

You said i was the only one Uncs! bawling

Rhodesy, just to clarify the situation, no one 'makes' money out of this site. Ian does it out of the kindness of his heart, and it actually costs him money to keep the site up and running. I don't think anyone apart from Uncs has explained the situation fully before. Ian will get touchy because of the time, devotion and hours he puts in to us all having a good time.

When you start up a 'freeboard' forum, it gets inundated with spam within weeks. You have to pay to upgrade. The advertising on here is part of the 'upgrade'.

When i see Ian face to face i will donate to this site. I cannot use PayPal. Nor, do i have a credit card. I'm a cash only gal. By the way, the judge has started summing up in the Tonbridge robbery case laugh

Uncle Urchin has just said that Ian is currently in Bratislava and has not brought his attention to the situation that has recently developed in his absence so until he comes back and responds to my PM then the deadline of 18.00 on Monday will not count. If, on his return, Ian refuses to remove Wader and NeutraFan as Moderators of the SSML Forum then I will happily leave as the amending and deleting of posts at the drop of a hat has become farcical of late.

Uncle Urchin has just said that Ian is currently in Bratislava and has not brought his attention to the situation that has recently developed in his absence so until he comes back and responds to my PM then the deadline of 18.00 on Monday will not count.

That statement would have had some credence had you not put your "private" message into the public forum for all to see and for you to be held accountable to. You should have thought about the possibilities of Ian not being around before "going public" but, as that would have involved engaging your brain before your typing finger, that was never likely to happen, was it?

I'm sure that Bratislava, or wherever else Ian may have gone, is not so far behind the times that you cannot connect a laptop and read e-mails and the internet, so Monday at 6pm it is.

just as a matter of seriousness for a mo...Ian does put a lot of time effort and dosh into these forums as well as having to find time to run his media companies....which I suspect fund this offshoot....he also hasn't been too well recently so my regards if he sees this and hopefully his slovakian companions can cheer him up a little... grin

m'lady never mind the forum contribution.....a quick blow job will go down very well as the old boy likes a bit of posh crumpet.. devil

Football Man - Shall we let Uncle Urchin make the final decision then, if he says I should leave the Forum on Monday at 18.00, never to return, then I will, I can't say fairer than that can I.

Football Man - Shall we let Uncle Urchin make the final decision then, if he says I should leave the Forum on Monday at 18.00, never to return, then I will, I can't say fairer than that can I.

ha ha....its not a decision that anyone can make rhodsey as the forums are here for free speech (within reason) unabusive banter and the odd rant up over little things that annoy us immensely sometimes but usually appear trivial in the cold light of day...

I think the forums are better for your presense alongside of that of your forum opponents....I enjoy reading the interbantercrap between you all and if one component is removed then much fun would be lost...

with moderators on board here now I see no reason either for you to go or for you to be driven out...
laugh

No not at all, Uncle Urchin is a wise old bird and I'm sure he will make the correct decision on Ian's behalf in his absence on business. Why are you so desperate to get rid of me anyway, you'll have nothing to do in your spare time as you never post when I'm not around.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
with moderators on board here now I see no reason either for you to go or for you to be driven out...
laugh

Many thanks, I rest my case.
Sadly Football Man has an enormous chip on his shoulder about Kentish Town and I suspect that's why he wants to see the back of me however he won't argue against your decision as he lives in fear of you from your run in over the dressing room break in episode at Bridge Avenue when you caught him out good and proper with his trousers around his ankles. Thanks for your support.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Rhodesy, i'm glad good sense has prevailed bisou

Football Man, you've pushed him and pushed him....go on....admit it...You love it grin

I think at the end of the night they go back to their shared flat,and sleep together Morecombe and Wise style.

No, Football Man goes back to his one bedroom flat in Walthamstow and sleeps on his own

I can only speak for myself, but I would personally not want to see you leave this forum. You know a lot about this league (more than I do) and I believe that you have an enormous contribution to make to this facility that could be valid .... if only you could tone down the daft sniping at other members.

And here I rest my own case. It really is up to you Cecil.

Members have had a say on what they think about the haringey threads, some comments have struck a chord. You Cec have unfortunately not attempted to make a case for 3 seperate Haringey threads. It is difficult to try and run a fair and just route without the evidence.

Originally Posted By: Wader
It is difficult to try and run a fair and just route without the evidence.

When did that ever matter? One of life's harshest lessons is to learn there is nothing fair and/or just and evidence is matter of interpretation achso

P.S That is not aimed at you Wader bisou