Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town v Haringey Borough - 20 October

dear tactics,

It is wonderful that you are taking such a close interest, but you havent as far as Ive seen,made any enquiries about attendances at this level, or commented on the type of hospitality available, much less the standard of programmes.

It seems you are obsessed with the actual playing of the game, goals, open play and other obscure aspects of the game.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
dear tactics,
It is wonderful that you are taking such a close interest, but you havent as far as Ive seen,made any enquiries about attendances at this level, or commented on the type of hospitality available, much less the standard of programmes.
It seems you are obsessed with the actual playing of the game, goals, open play and other obscure aspects of the game.

very obscure..dont know why he bothers with football if thats
all he wants

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
or commented on the type of hospitality available

To be fair he did comment on Haringey Borough earlier albeit just their style of play

I am only interested in the quality of the game, in the technique used by the players when using the ball, I am interested in football, I have seen football all over the world and I have to say that I am fascinated by football in England, is so diferent to everywhere else, so agressive, so fast, so little tactics, so little thinking.

I used to be an international coach but I enjoyed more watching now, the real passion in football exist in amateur or semi pro-football, professional players are mercenaries and anyway, there are not many very good players in the world now, 90% of them are average.

Tactics

I can see now why you are so impressed that Kentish Town have, not one, but, two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club and why you find us so intiguing and fascinating. We went 1-0 down at Winslow United today for example but didn't bat an eyelid and ended up winning 4-1, our two, sometimes three training sessions each week are like military operations and we can actually adapt our style of play to any situation.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
.....and we can actually adapt our style of play to any situation.

....except in the FA Vase....

I can see now why you are so impressed that Kentish Town have, not one, but, two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club and why you find us so intiguing and fascinating. We went 1-0 down at Winslow United today for example but didn't bat an eyelid and ended up winning 4-1, our two, sometimes three training sessions each week are like military operations and we can actually adapt our style of play to any situation.

except rainy days against cockfosters

or at Brache Sparta!

Ever thought that "Tactics" might be your latest "A" Licence coach?

tactics, you say you used to be an international coach but now you prefer to watch ( chancey the gardener did that, good old peter sellers...)

That seems a terrible waste of your experience, do you have any desire to return to coaching and could you let us know a bit more about your coaching background?

It is a welcome change to see a new member discussing football.

I can assure you all that Tactics In Soccer is not me, he seems a little off the wall and I don't believe he's English as he stated that 'he is fascinated by football in England'.

I can assure you all that Tactics In Soccer is not me, he seems a little off the wall and I don't believe he's English as he stated that 'he is fascinated by football in England'.

By the construction of his sentances, English is clearly not his first language. I reckon he's South American!

Yes just testing. Actually to be perfectly straight with you having read some of Tactics in Soccer's posts again he could well be Hector himself, it's a coincidence that he just happened to be at Winslow yesterday which isn't a venue that a neutral fan would normally go to as it's so far out in the sticks. Having said that he states that he is no longer an International Coach so assuming he's telling the truth would that rule him out.