Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

if only

Originally Posted By: youngngifted

it is with great joy i have to report the death of rhodes
details of his death are a bit sketchy but early
reports suggest he was so far up his own a**e he
suffocated in his own s**t
hopefully everyone will be as respectful about his death
as he was about others

Look I aint got a clue who you are but that is WELL below the belt!!!
You are SICK!!!
Oh and why you are at it you can stop the PMs!!!
Some of us may think Rhodes is a pain and a fcking wind up merchant but that post is out of order!!!

Have to say I agree with Paula on this one. rhodes is a total pain at times but I think your post takes it a little too far.

you not going to offer your condolences then?

I see this childish thread has backfired on you badly, I think you are going the same way as BewareofRhodents and Rhodentsareback as I have informed Ian of your antics

Actually I didn't think Youngngifted's comments were that bad and I've suffered a lot worse on here and elsewhere, don't forget I'm very thick skinned and it's all water off a ducks back.

I've noticed that Football Man hasn't commented as yet even though he has been around this afternoon, that tells you a lot about his character right there

it is with great joy i have to report the death of rhodes
details of his death are a bit sketchy but early
reports suggest he was so far up his own a**e he
suffocated in his own s**t
hopefully everyone will be as respectful about his death
as he was about others

hmmm...nice post...a little more thought may be in order however before you return to the keyboard.....

pr1ck...

Thanks for your support everyone, I never thought I would see the day when Lato defended me on something

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I've noticed that Football Man hasn't commented as yet even though he has been around this afternoon, that tells you a lot about his character right there

Nice to know that you appear to hang on my every word, clip Rods. For what it's worth, I agree with thespursfan's comments regarding having one too many. I also don't pay too much credence to the mutterings of people who aren't brave enough to say who they are - or at least give people a clue as to their identity.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
hopefully the "young" part took over last night after a few too many and the poster may wake up and regret posting what probably seemed to him/her the funniest thing in the world last night.
well done Rhodes for seeing it for what it is and keeping an even keel, it cant be nice to read.

I think this sorry episode will give members an insight into the person I am, if I had taken to heart all the dispicable comments people have made about me over the years, both to my face and behind my back, then I would have jumped under a tube at Finsbury Park or off the 'suicide' bridge at Archway long ago

I thought they were only expensive in early to mid February, you're obviously not a romantic