Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

gary and sean ray

Uncle Urchin

just as a little aside from tuesdays heroics...I felt I recognised their captain who was sent off one sean ray....it was only reading the posts on the hastings forum..... who referred to him as razor... that I recalled a great southern league player from hastings called gary ray...also known as razor.....obviously the young hastings captains dad.....now I thought that he (sean) was the best player on the field until he got sent off (perhaps a little to robust) frown and the game deffo turned in our favour after he had gone....

nett spoke to the young man at the top of the steps on tuesday after he had taken his early bath and she said he was a very polite young man asking after jordon.. elliot and godders....but also a little remorseful over his sending off and letting his team down....

I don't normally pass comment on the abilities of other clubs players but it was a bit of a de ju vu thing when I watched him and also nice to see sons following fathers in non league clubs...

he will do well imo....

Originally Posted By: Mitchurchin
Its always nice to play a pleasant side, I trust tea and sandwiches were offered following the game or perhaps a spot of tiffin. (not numbers 1 - 12)

Super

yes a most convivial evening was had by all...even the night staff at the hospital seemed unfazed by the sudden rush of 'clients' that evening.... chloenurse