Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tactics and Strategy

I have seen a few matches of the Spartan Div 1 and to be honest the standard of football is not great, it is just kick and rush.

That is why I do not understand why so many people boast here about their teams, there are 5 or 6 decent teams that I would like to see them in the premier division, I usually visit a few teams when they play at home and have to say that there are teams which are improving little by little.

I like the agresiveness of Haringay F.C., I admire the efectiveness of Winslow, they are fast and efective up front, the mentality and enthusiams of Benfica and the philosophy of football that Kentish are trying to apply.

I have got questions for you gents:

[*]Do you know teams with qualified coaches ?

[*]If the standard of the coaches knowledge and qualifications/ is equivalent to the standard of the team who is playing the best football so far ?

[*]Which team go the nices ladies supporters ? ( I think Benfica)

Regards

Tactics

DEAR TIS,

I wonder if you would care to expand upon your views of the Kentish philosophy of football, and I wonder if you feel that the highly regarded and qualified coaches they have been able to attract have made a significant impact at this level of football?

and do you have any nice peectures of the nice lady supporters?

Originally Posted By: Tactics in Soccer
I like the agresiveness of Haringay F.C., I admire the efectiveness of Winslow, they are fast and efective up front, the mentality and enthusiams of Benfica and the philosophy of football that Kentish are trying to apply

I have to say the jury was still out on you up until this post and I thought you could be a bit of a nutter but you're growing on me, are you attending a game in the SSML tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I like the agresiveness of Haringay F.C., I admire the efectiveness of Winslow, they are fast and efective up front, the mentality and enthusiams of Benfica and the philosophy of football that Kentish are trying to apply

I have to say the jury was still out on you up until this post and I thought you could be a bit of a nutter but you're growing on me, are you attending a game in the SSML tomorrow.

and who did this 'jury' consist of?

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
david jacobs is to blame

Oi'll giv it foive, said Janice

I went to the game Wimslow and Kentish Town, what a fantastic game, well fought, a game for healthy men and not for people with heart problems, a game tipical of people with passion, how could I not go to that game when wimslow is a team so lethal and efective up front ? 24 goals in 8 or 9 games !!

Very dissapointed to know that Kentish arrived so late, they were lucky that the referee waited 15 minutes.

Wimslow was a big team in size, could not take fully advantage of the free kicks and corners although they score from a corner the ball belonged to Kentish, anyone could see that Kentish is a team which is trying to play football in a way that eventualy is going to please every football fun, with the ball on the ground as a good number of their players have a good tecnical ability.

I have see better games from Wimslow.

I am looking forward to watch Bedford next week as if they are top of the league is because they must have something special.

Tactics

I can see that you are going to become a valued member of the Forum. It's a shame I travelled with the Reserve Team today and was not at Winslow as I would have liked to meet you and introduce you to our two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches Clement Temile and Hector Valera. I wouldn't be surprised if you stood behind the away dugout for the whole match and observed them in action, Hector is a tactical master isn't he and if you didn't know his background before you would automatically think Ajax Amsterdam.

Very dissapointed to know that Kentish arrived so late, they were lucky that the referee waited 15 minutes.

Tut....

I went to the game Wimslow and Kentish Town, what a fantastic game, well fought, a game for healthy men and not for people with heart problems, a game tipical of people with passion, how could I not go to that game when wimslow is a team so lethal and efective up front ? 24 goals in 8 or 9 games !!

Wimslow was a big team in size, could not take fully advantage of the free kicks and corners although they score from a corner the ball belonged to Kentish, anyone could see that Kentish is a team which is trying to play football in a way that eventualy is going to please every football fun, with the ball on the ground as a good number of their players have a good tecnical ability.

I have see better games from Wimslow.

I am looking forward to watch Bedford next week as if they are top of the league is because they must have something special.

Tactics

bit of a different opinion to your post to start this thread

Originally Posted By: alliance boy
Originally Posted By: Jonno

Tut....

should of asked eagles for directions

Can I suggest a Tom Tom Rhodes? Drivel, drivel, natter, natter .... sounds familiar?

I can see that you are going to become a valued member of the Forum.

i.e. You say things I like to hear.

It's a shame I travelled with the Reserve Team today

because no-one else will go.

I would say often at this level, it is more often about what players the coach can attract to the club rather than their coaching abilities. If you get the right players with the right level of game intelligence, your team will do well. Having a good coach helps but will not make a significant difference as opposition players are not good enough to punish technical errors made by your players.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
careful horace , people with regional accents are not a subject of mirth you know.

Dunna gerra munk on! Thiz summat up wee yo - aya gorra yedaik?