Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grays season so far

Wivenhoe Urchin

Some of their fans deserve all they get. I've never found Grays a particularly friendly or warm club.

Some clubs you go to as a neutral, you are made to feel welcome but Grays isn't one of them. Last time I went a few weeks ago when they played Oxford, there were times I was scared to open my mouth.

Most of their supporters are OK but they have an element who are the biggest bunch of morons on the planet.

Shame as they've done a bloomin' good job on their ground and bar.

I don't think Woodward will be too hasty in changing managers like he was last season unless there is a real possibility Grays could go down.

The lack of stability caused by constant managerial changes nearly cost them their Conference place.

There is no doubt that Grays are where they are because of MW.

I just think that he should perhaps let his managers do their job, without the incessant interference that MW seemingly does.

Not only that, but the conference is a much harder league than many think.

Possibility of a league game next year maybe!

GRAYS away Have it smile

Originally Posted By: Diz
There is no doubt that Grays are where they are because of MW.
I just think that he should perhaps let his managers do their job, without the incessant interference that MW seemingly does.
Not only that, but the conference is a much harder league than many think.
Possibility of a league game next year maybe!
GRAYS away Have it smile

its an easy mistake to make...not that I ever did... grin

chairmen pay and managers manage.....'tis the way of things....

Originally Posted By: Diz
Granted, but letting the managers manage always bodes well.

all joking aside I always did and gave them the money to do so......but some managers look for board approval on team selection to get out of the firing line..

some...like our present one....have no such insecure reservations and just get on with it...

having the highest budget in a league is not indicative of a managers ability......having one of the lowest and succeeding is....