Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

mcbride,borg job swap

lesbos

its probably the worst kept secret in non league football that colin mcbride will be appointed as the new manager of braintree by the weekend and that george borg will be returning to hornchurch, how do you urchins feel about this? what happened on monday night i hear that due to your injury problems you played a suspended player under a false name is it worth taking a chance like this? is this one of the reasons why mcbride's leaving? was it his decision to commit this offence? surely others must also be held responsible i just hope that wealdstone and the ryman league dont become aware of the situation.

Originally Posted By: richard193
its probably the worst kept secret in non league football that colin mcbride will be appointed as the new manager of braintree by the weekend and that george borg will be returning to hornchurch, how do you urchins feel about this? what happened on monday night i hear that due to your injury problems you played a suspended player under a false name is it worth taking a chance like this? is this one of the reasons why mcbride's leaving? was it his decision to commit this offence? surely others must also be held responsible i just hope that wealdstone and the ryman league dont become aware of the situation.

ssshhh richard..no one has spotted it...

Originally Posted By: richard193
does anyone know the address of the wealdstone forum? ive tried google but the one it displays is now defunct,thanks.

It's "figlio de na mignotta te spezzo l'osso del collo.com" grin

Originally Posted By: Westie
Originally Posted By: coach et 64
absolutely!we are all nutters and E.T.We just don't like the Crusaders.... smile

Oooh, postie you had a late night.... on strike again are we?

Oooh nooo,it's the late start!6.15 A.M means an extra hour and 15 minutes in bed yay