Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

player sightings

lesbos

do any of you urchins remember the excellent website i used to run in the late eighties,thats right it was called 'player sightings' and it was a site where non league fans could post sightings of various players they had seen off the pitch, the website was most popular and attracted over 7,000 visitors in the first year which still remains an internet record.well i cant be bothered to resurrect the old site so i thought i would post a few recent 'sightings' on here,SEPTEMBER 23rd,'saw billericay town centre forward joe flack in tesco's in pitsea, the tight fecker was buying all tesco own brand products he also bought many 'buy one get one free items' i know for a fact that steve kent pays his players well at new lodge but you certainly wouldnt know it from mr. flacks shopping basket,tight arsed fecker.SEPTEMBER 30th,i spotted Hornchurch's keeper Dale Brightly walking through Basildon town centre wearing a tatty pair of track suit bottoms and a primark t-shirt,dont these fecking players realise that they are role models for millions of young kids, mind you hes girlfriend was a scruffy cow as well,no offence meant'.OCTOBER 10th,' i went to my weekly AA meeting and who the f'uck walks in? thats right Grays manager justin edinburgh,it turns out hes been hitting the bottle ever since the fans gave him abuse at tottenham,at one point he was almost crying i just sat there smirking'.Right theres a few of my recent sightings why dont you urchins tell me about players you've 'sighted' recently.

yes i know the bloke who runs the internet hes called mick and he drinks in the railway in pitsea and yes MCP{if that is your real name which i somewhat doubt?},yes micks a busy man as he works for the council with my uncle frank.but hes a quiet modest kind of bloke unlike some of the mouthy gits you get on here,most of you feckers think your 'jack the lads' but you aint got no real experience of life,you young feckers want to go out for a drink with me and my uncle frank down stanford working mens club then you might actually learn something about life,you think you know it all,you know feck all.

I saw Canvey skipper Craig Davidson in Canvey Sainsburys on Friday evening. Does that count? grin

Quote:
Richard 123 Said.. he's called mick and he drinks in the railway in pitsea

Yeah but he doesn't drink in the Railway Pitsea, it shut down over a year ago.

Unless he means he's a wino who drinks out of a bottle on Platform 2 at Pitsea Railway station.