Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YABADABADABADOOOOOO...

Uncle Urchin

Indeed, sadly I shall be on tenterhooks in a hotel near Bath attending a friends wedding. The irony of the location is painful, but I shall send all my positivity to the lads today. All those urchin fans, today is the day to shine. TB are a nonsense, a team of students almost all of whom have played footy at a decent level. They have no fans and should be put to the sword. 1-0 to us will do me nicely, just like Paulton all those years ago. Do it, for 'Arry, for the magnificent club we support and for our tireless support and management.

Bring it on.

showered, dressed left to right, about to have power breakfast, then off to the club. the cufflinks are broken, so i shan't invoke their powers any more.

looking forward to seeing everyone too, which is weird, because most of the time i think you're all a bunch of [****!!****]. grin