Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Keepers

Originally Posted By: onebreast
i see what your saying rhodesy but maybe as he has created that team he wants to see the job through to the end. Honorable if anything

He hasn't created the present Haringey Borough team as that was down to the previous Manager Ged Searson who was ruthlessly axed by the Chairman in November when they were still third in the table and performing reasonably well, as far as I can see there hasn't been any major improvement under Fenn other than a bit more consistency however Haringey lost 5-3 on Saturday and will be in a real dog fight for promotion.

Originally Posted By: Jenko
Rhodes why don't you f**k off you boring c**t.....better still tell Fenny to his face and he'll smash you.

Don't be nasty to Rhodesy tongue

Footy spiel, Chairmen spiel, Managers spiel all the time, usually when they are crap, they can talk a good game but not really produce the results. I'm not talking about any manager or chairmen in particular, it goes with the job. The better one's let the results speak for themselves grin

its the only team i can think of that is maybe looking to replace their gaffer , plus , as you say he has managed there before so they know him well

aint ilford Les Whitton has just gone their as manager i believe

I know Kevin Wilkins joined Allan Fenn shortly after he took charge at Haringey, clearly they have both been based over in East London for most, if not all, of their respective careers so it's probably safe to assume that the Ryman Division 1 North Club that approached Allan was based East of Walthamstow leaving it a lot easier to narrow down:

KEVIN WILKINS

The Club is pleased to be able to announce the addition to its management team of KEVIN WILKINS who has joined as Assistant to Allan Fenn who writes:-

"I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome the arrival of my new Assistant Manager Kevin Wilkins. “Wilko” has a wealth of experience both as a player, with Walthamstow Pennant and Leyton Pennant, and as a Manager where he has enjoyed a hugely successful time as Leyton’s Reserve team manager and for the last two years as joint manager of their First team in the Rymans Premier League. Most important to me is that he is completely honest, loyal and trustworthy as well as being a very good friend and I cannot wait to renew my working relationship with him. Kevin will be with me in the dug-out in future games where he will bring renewed optimism and enthusiasm to the Club and will be a major asset to the Borough cause".

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
i see what your saying rhodesy but maybe as he has created that team he wants to see the job through to the end. Honorable if anything

He hasn't created the present Haringey Borough team as that was down to the previous Manager Ged Searson who was ruthlessly axed by the Chairman in November when they were still third in the table and performing reasonably well, as far as I can see there hasn't been any major improvement under Fenn other than a bit more consistency however Haringey lost 5-3 on Saturday and will be in a real dog fight for promotion.

I'd love to introduce you to Fenny down a dark alley one night.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I would be very surprised if it wasn't Ilford that approached him and, if it was, I know exactly why he would have turned it down.

Football Man - I expected this sort of post as there's a story to tell with you and Ilford isn't there which I'm in the process of getting to the bottom of, all will be revealed very soon and the lid blown right off in no uncertain terms, you won't be able to show your face on here again

Perhaps as Haringey's match is postponed today Allan could take the time to bite the bullit and come on to defend himself and the accusations made against him rather than simply do as his Chairman tells him. He's being dictated to Robert Mugabe style like I was at Haringey before I left and told not to post on the Forum, the Chairman is running the Club like a concentration camp.

I would be very surprised if it wasn't Ilford that approached him and, if it was, I know exactly why he would have turned it down.

Football Man - I expected this sort of post as there's a story to tell with you and Ilford isn't there which I'm in the process of getting to the bottom of, all will be revealed very soon and the lid blown right off in no uncertain terms, you won't be able to show your face on here again

giggle

giggle

Football Man - That tells me everything I need to know, thanks.

Some clarification required methinks:

I do not tend to come on the forum much anymore simply because I don't have access to a PC as much as I used to.

As for "Rhodes" ridiculous comments about "I can't do this or that"

My friend, I do and always have done what I like.Sometimes this gets me in the s..t however; that's the way I am.

The Chairman and board have been 100% straight, honest and true to their every word so if you are who I think you are, go and bore some one else or even better, come and say hello to us one evening at training so I can answer your "questions and comments" face to face. (I understand you know where it is)

As for the playing and "other" job front...

Defensively we have been an accident waiting to happen therefore: changes had to be made.

New players...8 new players signed since I joined the club with two more joining this week.

As for the likes of Chima and Obi, the boys are enjoying their football and it's a pleasure to work with them all.

New club/s..I was very fortunate to receive three offers this week, turning them all down because I am thoroughly enjoying myself with my new club and intend to finish something I have started. Not a lack of ambition but a question of loyalty. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a loyal fella.

I have no intention of going anywhere else this season but realise things change very quickly in football therefore; you never say never.

I don't intend coming on the forum for some time now, like I said, no access to the net just now but I'd like to say best of luck to all my friends in the ESL and hope my old pals down at Barkingside finally win the league.

Cheers

Fenny

Originally Posted By: Fenny
My friend, I do and always have done what I like. Sometimes this gets me in the s..t however; that's the way I am.

Whoops, I give you until the end of the season if that's the case. Thanks for finally coming on to clarify your position and good luck for the remainder of the season at Coles Park, you'll need it!

• 3 weeks later...

Fenny - I'm just wondering how you could allow 'us' to lose at Cranfield United on Saturday, that's 'our' promotion hopes gone up in smoke:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=19905&conf=&div=

Fenny - I'm just wondering how you could allow 'us' to lose at Cranfield United on Saturday, that's 'our' promotion hopes gone up in smoke:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=19905&conf=&div=

Rhodes,

I wonder if you realise that this is the ESL Forum.

If you have any comments to make about persons or teams in your league I suggest that you post on the appropriate forum and stop boring us lot witless.

Good afternoon and goodbye

Tbag.

P.S. BTW all the best AF!

Point taken but Fenny doesn't dare to go on the SSML Forum incase the Haringey Borough Chairman sees his posts, he's under the thumb at the Club and I'm surprised he joined them at all, I've given him until Easter.

Point taken but Fenny doesn't dare to go on the SSML Forum incase the Haringey Borough Chairman sees his posts, he's under the thumb at the Club and I'm surprised he joined them at all, I've given him until Easter.

Possibly Rhodes.

But that still doesn't give you the right to use the ESL forum for your personal vendetta against a former respected ESL club manager.

Goodbye!

I haven't got a vendetta against Allan Fenn, I don't even know him

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested to receive an update from Allan Fenn as to his position at Coles Park, 'we' have lost our last two games now and a further defeat at Bedford tomorrow could see him leaving as quickly as he arrived

Are you some sort of stalker...?

Go away div

As for under the thumb...you obviously don't know me.

I posted on here becuase my name is on here.

Go away you inbred and I recommend you stop your infatuation with me.

BTW...Well done Concord. Great result.