Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Keepers

I give Allan Fenn two more games at Leverstock Green tomorrow and at home to Chalfont St Peter on Tuesday, I think two defeats will spell curtains

No, you're wrong there, I'm Allan Fenn's biggest fan and he did an excellent job for 'us' last season in getting promotion and winning the SSML Division 1 Cup however this season is a whole different ball game and, for some reason, he hasn't kicked on and replaced players he lost during the close season with better ones. Something is wrong and I just get the feeling Allan isn't going to be at Coles Park for too much longer.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I give Allan Fenn two more games at Leverstock Green tomorrow and at home to Chalfont St Peter on Tuesday, I think two defeats will spell curtains

Sadly it has been two defeats, 2-1 at Leverstock Green on Saturday and 4-1 at home to Chalfont St Peter tonight

I think the final nail in Allan's coffin will be if 'we' lose at Cranfield United in the FA Vase on Saturday but it will be a shame as he has been like a breath of fesh air to the Club over the last nine months or so winning promotion and the Division 1 Cup last season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I think the final nail in Allan's coffin will be if 'we' lose at Cranfield United in the FA Vase on Saturday but it will be a shame as he has been like a breath of fesh air to the Club over the last nine months or so winning promotion and the Division 1 Cup last season.

You have more WEs (sic) than a Nintendo warehouse!

Hookey - Not at all, I support Haringey Borough and live a stone's throw from the hallowed turf, I can almost see the floodlights from my top window

• 2 months later...

I see that Allan Fenn is all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash tomorrow:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

Fennys a top bloke real down to/salt of the earth fella.But

his managerial record is poor especially if he steps up a

division like with redbridge/ryman prem.I read some previous

posts on this thread and some people made him out to be some

kind of messiah why???

Gavin - He is a Messiah at Haringey Borough as he brought them their first silverware for donkeys years last season as well as immediate promotion back to the SSML Premier following relegation however as you indicate he has been found out this season with some poor performances despite a reasonable playing budget by Haringey's standards. I think what you say is spot on and his level and comfort zone is probably Step 6.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see Allan Fenn is all over this weeks Tottenham Journal like a rash, I get the impression his days at Haringey Borough are numbered:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

I didn't start the thread but presumably because Allan used to Coach in the Essex Senior League and he has a lot of friends at the various Club's.

What's the point of starting a new Allan Fenn thread when one exists already