Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Keepers

Football Man - Allan Fenn will see 'Sugars' true colours before too long and when he does I'm sure he will take to his heels like a shot as he doesn't seem the type to put up with the nonsense poor Julian Hudson, Sam Hall and Ged Searson had to endure over the last two seasons or so. 'Sugar' obviously pulled out all the stops to come across as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth when negotiating with Mr Fenn to bring him to Coles Park, he's good at that, but I'm sure Fenn has already seen through him from a mile away with his supposed experience in the non league game that you continually ram down my throat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Football Man - I thought you said that Allan Fenn was an active member of these boards unless he's under strict instructions from his Chairman not to get involved, that wouldn't surprise me although he doesn't strike me as a yes man.

• 3 weeks later...

Folks - Allan Fenn is all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today with the following article, does anyone know which Ryman League Diision 1 North Club came in for him last week:

Allan Fenn has vowed to shake up Haringey Borough's defence after seeing his side slump to their first defeat in his five game tenure. With the race for promotion growing ever more competitive Borough surrendered top spot and, with Hoddesdon Town winning, the Coles Park Club are now down to third. Now Fenn is planning wholesale changes, "We have the best attack in the league but I think we might have the worst defence so I'm going to have to bring in three or four players this week" he said. "It's nothing to do with the attitude of the lads, they have been absolutely first rate but we have conceded eight in the last two games and some of those goals have been down to bad individual errors". After turning down a job offer last week Fenn has now been given the go ahead by Borough's board to utilise his extensive contacts in the non league game and bring in more players. "I couldn't ask for any more support from the Directors and that is why I turned down a job offer from a Ryman Division 1 North side last week" said Fenn. " I'm here for the long run and I want to get this team through the leagues, we have set a target of getting promotion this season but I won't settle for anything less than the title". Fenn insists that if the Club can hang onto the likes of Chima Obiji and Ronardson Obinna they can be a match for anyone in the middle reaches of the non league pyramid. "I've spent a lot of time in the game and attacking wise we have enough quality to give any Ryman Premier Division side a game. The only problem is that while we might end up with 10 goals the opposition could get 20, we just need to find the balance between attack and defence".

Really, what makes you think that, didn't he used to Manage there

I wish Allan Fenn would come on himself to clarify the situation as I understand that he used to be a regular poster, I believe however that he is under strict orders from the dictatorial Haringey Borough Chairman not to post.

I'm actually surprised he said some of the things he did in the article as I gave him more credit than that, to say something silly like 'while we might end up with 10 goals the opposition could get 20' is not going to do him any favours in the dressing room.

maybe if they are not doing well thats why he has come out and said about being offered a ryman 1 job . its basically saying its not his fault they are rubbish and that he must be a good manager as he has been offered higher up .

What makes me laugh is that the two players he mentions, namely Chima Obiji and Ronardson Obinna, are real barn door merchants and couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo. Also to say that 'we have enough quality to give any Ryman Premier Division side a game' is absolutely hilarious stuff, if that's the case why are Haringey only third in the SSML Division 1.

3rd aint bad and there is still plenty of time left this season . It seems he has always done well at other clubs and he is highly regarded in esl/ryman circles

I'm sorry if my comments have hit a raw nerve with Jenko who is obviously a chum of Allan Fenn but surely no Manager in Non League would turn down a Ryman Division 1 North Club in order to remain in the SSML Division 1 with Haringey Borough, under a dictatorial Chairman, who are by no means guaranteed promotion, it doesn't make any sense.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm sorry if my comments have hit a raw nerve with Jenko who is obviously a chum of Allan Fenn but surely no Manager in Non League would turn down a Ryman Division 1 North Club in order to remain in the SSML Division 1 with Haringey Borough, under a dictatorial Chairman, who are by no means guaranteed promotion, it doesn't make any sense.

life doesn't make sense to u Rhodes, but u still carry on

also rhodes dont forget mr fenn was sacked as manager of redbridge earlier in the season so hasnt been there all that long. maybe he did get an offer but didnt want 3 clubs in one season.