Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Keepers

Thanks for all the messages lads...

Really appreciate the support and good will.

As Uncle said...

I have taken the Haringey job because there is no politics over there and it's an opportunity to move a club forward with the backing of the whole club.

Good luck to you all and once again...thanks

Fenny

Originally Posted By: t3rr11
Good Luck Al
They couldn't have picked a better man

Perhaps but you don't know their Chairman, I give him six months:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED07%20Nov%202007%2016%3A47%3A51%3A173

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Good Luck Al
They couldn't have picked a better man

Perhaps but you don't know their Chairman, I give him six months:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED07%20Nov%202007%2016%3A47%3A51%3A173

clippy, you'll be a little boy lost once Fenny gets wise to your number!

I can still hear that signature tune to Sale of the Century now. I don't know Peter, sorry Allan Fenn and wish him good luck in his new job but I doubt even your Sven's, Wenger's or Fergusson's could work with 'Sugar', as I say I give him six months, if that.

I heard about the chairman, and it's not good news

But The side are doing reasonably well and it shouldn't take much to get them up - Fenn knows some good players and can make it happen.

There were others in mixer for this job!!! - But Fenn obviously showed good credentials....................

I heard about the chairman, and it's not good news

Yes who hasn't which makes it all the more surprising why Allan Fenn didn't run a mile when offered the job at Haringey Borough particularly if, as you say, there were other offers on the table

I'm sure everyone will want to wish Allan good luck in his first game in control of his new Club Haringey Borough this afternoon at home to Bedford, I look forward to seeing what he's made of and what everyone is raving about.

If he has upset you then he has upset others, is he a feather ruffler then as if so he won't last five minutes at Coles Park

Originally Posted By: Football Man
A feather ruffler is exactly what is needed at Coles Park

Yes but if it's 'Sugar's' feathers then Fenn is out on his ear