Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Keepers

Well why would they bother or want to read any previous posts, my latest post was purely to alert members that Allan was all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash so there would be no old posts involved.

• 1 month later...

I note that Allan has sadly been sacked by Haringey Borough despite taking the Coles Park Club to promotion last season and winning the SSML Division 1 Cup:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20090319

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
Sh*t

Kaiser Jnr - I could agree with you more and after all Allan has done for Haringey Borough in giving them the first real taste of success for as long as I can remember, last season they were promoted from the SSML Division 1 and won the Division 1 Cup which was all down to him. The crazy thing is that results have been improved of late and Allan has somehow got Haringey out of the bottom two with an inspired 3-1 win at Biggleswade United and a 2-0 home win over local rivals Broxbourne Borough so he will have every right to feel aggrieved.

I'm really surprised that not more has been made of Allan's dismissal from Haringey Borough after what he did for the Club and there hasn't been a public outcry with members calling for the head of the Chairman who shouldn't be in charge of a Sunday morning team over Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats let alone Step 5 level.

Originally Posted By: old timer

it did not help that all of the best players followed fenny to ryman prem side redbridge.

Yes fair enough but can you blame them, Allan's a bit like the Pied Piper and will always have his followers

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm really surprised that not more has been made of Allan's dismissal from Haringey Borough after what he did for the Club and there hasn't been a public outcry with members calling for the head of the Chairman who shouldn't be in charge of a Sunday morning team over Hackney Marshes or Wanstead Flats let alone Step 5 level.

I love lamp.

Allan is all over tomorrow's Tottenham Journal like a rash:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/

Originally Posted By: Lightweight
My pulse is racing!

Check your cholesterol and blood pressure as well!!

Yes that's right, he couldn't seem to find his feet at the Abrahams Stadium and at least now Wingate & Finchley still have a fighting chance to make the playoffs.