Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

Keepers

Jerry No.14 - Are you one of 'our' players, what are those statistics supposed to signify. It's great that Coles Park is your second spiritual home, you're a man after my own heart!

• 1 month later...

I note that Haringey Borough only drew 3-3 at lowly Harpenden Town last Saturday however they were 3-0 down so fair play to Allan Fenn for pulling it out of the fire:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED19%20Mar%202008%2013%3A20%3A57%3A473

Looking at the line up I don't think so, there was no Mark Maher, Leon Rolle or Tommy Lambourne, I think Allan just got lucky and Harpenden thought they had the game won at the interval

I'm sure our paths have crossed then as I only live a stones throw from the hallowed turf myself. Did you see that 'our' game with Buckingham Athletic is off today, surely it's about time the Club's hierarchy addressed the pitch issue once and for all as for donkeys years now it only takes a bit of light drizzle for a game to be called off, I bet Allan Fenn isn't impressed.

That pitch would struggle even if it didnt rain for weeks!! lol

I have always hoped that Haringey could turn around their fortunes, as countless players have gone on to play for non-league clubs further a field and we have always said that if it was run better it would be good for the Borough and many would return.

My friend Israel Amadi played there for a while before he went to Dover Athletic and i think even Jude "All He Can Do Is Throw It" Sterling played a friendly or 2 a few years back!! lol

yeah...go fenny go...a double this year methinks.... grin

no pressure alan

Do you really think so, sadly I don't

• 4 weeks later...

It would appear that Allan's team are closing in on promotion to the SSML Premier Division, you have to hand it to him in only his first season with Haringey Borough and they are also in the SSML Division 1 Cup Final against Ampthill Town on 9 May:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED23%20Apr%202008%2017%3A06%3A43%3A940

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It would appear that Allan's team are closing in on promotion to the SSML Premier Division, you have to hand it to him in only his first season with Haringey Borough and they are also in the SSML Division 1 Cup Final against Ampthill Town on 9 May:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED23%20Apr%202008%2017%3A06%3A43%3A940

Not so bad after all then is he Rhodes? bootyshake

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

yeah...go fenny go...a double this year methinks.... grin

no pressure alan

you no risten rhodsrey....slilly boy... asien

You see it...that's what happen when you are so keen on a manager...he he Uncle grin

Originally Posted By: TB&G
Not so bad after all then is he Rhodes?
bootyshake

I didn't say he was, I just questionned his ambition that was all

• 2 weeks later...

Many congratulations to Allan Fenn and the boys for lifting the SSML Division 1 Cup yesterday afternoon at London Colney, very well done (photo by Elaine Waumsley):

http://www.ssmfl.org/hb1.htm

• 3 months later...

Allan Fenn's position at Haringey Borough could be in danger having lost their last three games 3-1, 5-1 and 4-0, their ruthless Chairman has a long history of becoming impatient and showing Managers the door such as Sam Hall, Julian Hudson and Ged Searson in the last three seasons. Ged, who cut his Coaching teeth shadowing Sir Bobby Robson at PSV Eindhoven, is of course now with Waltham Forest.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Allan Fenn's position at Haringey Borough could be in danger having lost their last three games 3-1, 5-1 and 4-0, their ruthless Chairman has a long history of becoming impatient and showing Managers the door such as Sam Hall, Julian Hudson and Ged Searson in the last three seasons. Ged, who cut his Coaching teeth shadowing Sir Bobby Robson at PSV Eindhoven, is of course now with Waltham Forest.

Mr Positive strikes again!