Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

london apsa6 basildon 0

lesbos

before today apsa had failed to score a home league goal today they scored 6!john doherty must be slighty regretting his move from bowers now.a few questions,where was dave cusack? where was john moran? where was our fecking defence? for feck sake shut the club down.theres other stuff i could say but i wouldnt waste my anger. shame on them and a plague on all their houses!!

yes hookey i was there and you could have drove a london bus through their defence,yes theres a limited budget and i recognise that the club is run by individuals like beeswax who puts in a lot of unpaid hours behind the scenes and i take my hat off to people like that but my god we were shocking today.im sorry but be honest beeswax are you looking forward to upcoming matches againgst the likes of concord,for feck sake appoint a new manager,the vatican doesnt take this long appointing a new pope.

Daft thing is, in 3 of their last 4 games, Bas Utd have gone in at half time without conceding a goal, yet in those same 3 games they have let in 11 second half goals!!!!

The only way is up!

it could be true hookey.If they can last the distance they might start getting points.There are no phenomenons in this league and not much difference between a lot of sides.Keep going chaps.

hookey i will be honest with you no one escapes blame today,the keepers 18 and none of the goals were his fault but maybe he needs to lead from the back and start shouting the odds,the main problem today was just a complete lack of passion until the full time whistle when some basildon players started to have a fight amongst themselves.Beeswax you put more effort into producing a top class programme than most of them players put in out on the pitch.

Originally Posted By: richard193
yes hookey i was there and you could have drove a london bus through their defence,yes theres a limited budget and i recognise that the club is run by individuals like beeswax who puts in a lot of unpaid hours behind the scenes and i take my hat off to people like that but my god we were shocking today.im sorry but be honest beeswax are you looking forward to upcoming matches againgst the likes of concord,for feck sake appoint a new manager,the vatican doesnt take this long appointing a new pope.

You know what the story was today so why bleat on about it. Just thank our lucky stars that the APSA forwards were rubbish!!!

BTW I just do the programme and collect the gate money and ... grin

The sooner the powers that be at Bas Utd name and back the new manager the better.

I'm sure the uncertainty is spreading to the players, it shouldn't really make a difference but maybe they're not playing to impress!!!!

Funny old game is football

double their seasons tally today from 4 scored to 10 - previsouly managed more than 1 goal in a game against bengals

I watched the whole affair and APSA could have 3 had in the first and BAsildon could have had a few aswell. The 2nd half was going to go to the first one to score and APSA managed to make it creep over the line. All went pear shaped from there on..........

Basildon have some good players and must persist in keeping them going, keeping players motivated is the hard part and requires a dedicated resource.

rumour has it that haringey ex manager along with another known forum coach is on the look out for the APSA job..........

watch this space............

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
Exactly. Anyone can do it! grin

Good win today Coachie. I was shocked... grin

me too! grin 12th out of 17th!can we finish the season now alki was impressed by my players: youngngifted played a good part in it...i printed all his wind-ups and fecking hell it worked! yay

oh give the job to crossy,i remember him from his tilbury days always had plenty of passion, thats what winds me up is when the heads go down and they show no passion,feck me lifes hard but get on with it, i just hate people who throw in the towel.

Originally Posted By: richard193
oh give the job to crossy,i remember him from his tilbury days always had plenty of passion, thats what winds me up is when the heads go down and they show no passion,feck me lifes hard but get on with it, i just hate people who throw in the towel.

With all due respect to everyone Tony deserves a team in a higher league.He has seen it and done it in the ESL.