Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

london apsa6 basildon 0

lesbos

I have to agree with Darren.We have been through it and rym 1 players won't come to you unless you show them the colour of your money.You might find the odd one that has worked with you elsewhere and respect you and will play for you for nothing but for how long?It's bloody hard when you compete with clubs that can come and nick your best players by simply offering them £ 30.You can even do well without budget for a couple of months then an higher club will come and take away your 20 goals centre forward or your towering centre half.It's an unfair playing level field outhere and doesn't reflect the managers real ability as Jenko said a few moons ago.Bloody hard chaps,attracting players without a single penny to offer them and only a dish of lasagne after the game frown

Originally Posted By: Roons
This is true, I could hear it through the wall. The Basildon manager handled himself with so much class yesterday, the club should be very proud of him behaving the way he did with everything else going on.

Roons, were you Ref or Lino?

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
I have to agree with Darren.We have been through it and rym 1 players won't come to you unless you show them the colour of your money.You might find the odd one that has worked with you elsewhere and respect you and will play for you for nothing but for how long?It's bloody hard when you compete with clubs that can come and nick your best players by simply offering them £ 30.You can even do well without budget for a couple of months then an higher club will come and take away your 20 goals centre forward or your towering centre half.It's an unfair playing level field outhere and doesn't reflect the managers real ability as Jenko said a few moons ago.Bloody hard chaps,attracting players without a single penny to offer them and only a dish of lasagne after the game frown

That'll do for me coachie! grin

Money will get you alot in the ESL. If I had £30 a player when I was at Eton Manor I guarentee we would have been top 6 at least. Myself and Kirk could have got some quaility players for a few quid. Look at Eton Manor now. A bit of cash and look at the result. I think it has to do with the money rather than the management IMO.

I will do the job....a club with potential to do well in the league and all it needs by the looks of it is someone to lead them and bring a few new faces into the club. Any type of budget does help....especially when you want to attract better players to the club.

Originally Posted By: Jenko

Money will get you alot in the ESL. If I had £30 a player when I was at Eton Manor I guarentee we would have been top 6 at least. Myself and Kirk could have got some quaility players for a few quid. Look at Eton Manor now. A bit of cash and look at the result. I think it has to do with the money rather than the management IMO.

Funny to hear that...they have got a bit of cash at Eton Manor now? :)I agree with you Jenko,sometimes you would like to spread your catchment area bit further but no expenses available.To be honest we have more than a few players that come from as far as walthamstow.

Originally Posted By: Keepers
I will do the job....a club with potential to do well in the league and all it needs by the looks of it is someone to lead them and bring a few new faces into the club. Any type of budget does help....especially when you want to attract better players to the club.

Did you send your cv to Basildon Utd?They could do with someone like you.