Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to take over at Basildon?????

Keepers

Looking at the numbers won 6 lost 3 and 18 points,that would give you 63 points.To win this year's league you must reach 70 points so Concord will have to find an extra 7 and they are capable of doing it.Lot of games and basically what Kaiser was saying is true.This year any team can drop points against anyone in the league.Far from over if you ask me and football wise Concord are the best team we have played so far.

Originally Posted By: Jenko
Sixy you've obviously taken things the wrong way. Some people like to give it but don't like it back. It was meant as banter. Like the rep side, I'm taking it as a joke but there are some people on this forum who are taking it alot more seriously than me. As for the bully boy jibe, very funny.

I actually think you'll be up there but I'll pass on the invitation to watch you at work even though I may learn alot! My point was with a budget you can get a better side together.

I'll now fade away and realise I'm on a par with Coachey! grin

Queen Bee the level of abuse is increasing and i would like you to edit this final bit from Jenko like you have done with Youngngifted.Go on make him look like a tea bag!

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
it's a sackable offence!get me on board Dan,i'm the man for the job of defeating the Hurchins hordes!

Coachey that's a shocking attempt to de-throne a fellow manager! grin I've altready said you can be my teaboy! grin

Trenks please don't sack me... bawling

ha ha Jenks fighting people off from everywhere .

Rep side = no joke and will beat the Urchins on their own ground.

Coachie , im watching Jenks's comments very carefully . He is on a disciplinary tightrope !!!

Originally Posted By: Jenko

Trenks please don't sack me... bawling

how can i jenko bisou
ps. by the way i dont drink tea but on that day i will get you to make me one anyway !

coach it was me that said anyone can beat anyone, even the poor sides can get results of the so called big boys. i.e bowers have stole a few results already .lol(smallsy!!!!!)

lets all be gentleman and let see who wins at the end of the season, then we can have a discussion about it with facts

Then i may be able to stuff your "what a waste of money/ no silverware jibe" Mr Jenko right down you troat.......or visa versa.........

Till then make the tea.

Concord = Sexy football !!

fck knows how i get in the team,opps i pick it.)

even the poor sides can get results of the so called big boys. i.e bowers have stole a few results already .lol(smallsy!!!!!)

they certainly did against us!

Sixy I never said you wouldn't win anything. Stop biting on the banter. As for the waste of money comments I'm not the only one saying it mate. But its a joke.

I agree anyone can beat anyone and I've said you'll probabl;y be there or thereabouts come the end of the season. But try and relax a bit you mug! You're getting like Kevein Keegan!