Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to take over at Basildon?????

Keepers

Jason emery will carry on till the end of the season so i am told,as basildon united cant win anything this season,what a joke now lets see where all these so called ryman div 1 players and esl senior players the manager keeps saying will come from.

Question,can someone tell me why advertise the 1st team job vacancy,when the club then give it to the current caretaker manager,why not give it to him straight away.

they have approached us for Bob Hardy who we let go in August for throwing the toys out of the pram after being taken off in a cup game.

Originally Posted By: expat
Jason emery will carry on till the end of the season so i am told,as basildon united cant win anything this season,what a joke now lets see where all these so called ryman div 1 players and esl senior players the manager keeps saying will come from.

Question,can someone tell me why advertise the 1st team job vacancy,when the club then give it to the current caretaker manager,why not give it to him straight away.

EXPAT,you sound like someone that has applied for the job.The fella deserves a chance and good luck to him.

Don't get excited Expat.I was only saying that he deserves a chance because he knows the club and the players well.Tune down your language and send your CV to APSA!