Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to take over at Basildon?????

Keepers

no silverware again i thought you said !!!!!!!!!

You was the first to say it and maybe you will be right !!!!

We going to win the cup with no trophys after the final , just a handshake!!!!

I`am barking jenko! No biting yet ......

Send your Cv to the boss and you can have my job when i lose it....

Kevin Keegen had a lead that he lost! ill take that postion with 5/6 games to go........

diffrents also, Keegen was having a dig at Fergie... "Two managers"

You having a dig at and you not even got a job.......sorry your waiting for the right one to come along.......

good luck with your Christmas shopping tommorrow!! dont let the missus drag you round to many shops. Rush home to get back on her and be jealous that eton manor won again.

Is that touchy enough for you old man.

Haha Sixy calm down mate. As I said if you're going to single me out because you've taken offence to something I've said and no one else fair enough. I don't give s**t really. I really don't see why you're getting so emotional.....

I'll doubt you'll lose your job....but I'd turn it down anyway not big enough for me. grin And as you said I'm waiting for the right one...probably waiting a long time before you say it.

I'll enjoy the shopping and buy you some silverware why I'm out! grin

Now can we get back to the post topic? grin

to be fair t3rr11 (what a sh1t name by the way) most people do think jenko is a top bloke and he can take the banter. as with banter if you dish it you have to be willing to take it. the only one banging on at him was sixy and that was just some pure biting.

Ha Ha yeah you're right. Sixy I played Ryman believe it or not but years ago.. grin

Well I'm off now won't be back on till tomorrow cos the laptop at home is broke! mad Enjoy talking to yourself orange man! grin

I'm sure I will return to a barrage of abuse! As Jerry would say cue the '[****!!****] coach, teaboy, reject' blah blah blah comments!

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
Youll have to hold on mate the rest of the rejects have thrown there names in the mix !

Hi Coachie, JP21, & Compaq !

Coachie don't apply for club's jobs and is not a reject attentat