Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to take over at Basildon?????

Keepers

Originally Posted By: Sixy
PMSl..

very quick with your sh1t banter coup, if you going to bring it on,then bring something decent.

tell him smallsy how the players of the ESL ~~~~~~~ his daughter!!

Coup the part time Romford fan, when there winning....

Ha ha...where's my wine you Goonie?

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
Youll have to hold on mate the rest of the rejects have thrown there names in the mix !

Hi Coachie, JP21, & Compaq !

Boss dont bring me into it please.

london apsa beat basildon united 6-0 the other week,concord then go out and beat apsa 12-0,basildon's new manager had better get those esl players and ryman div 1 players that he knows in quickly,some hard games coming up eton manor,bowers and concord at home in november,its all about results as the former manager john higley knows full well,it cost him his job.

Ex pat. . . .I usually just watch this forum and in fairness i think in general it is great fun with a twist of a good source of knowledge however there are a couple of bits of it i hate and you seem to fall into both sections of this. So in a bid to air a view and clear a couple of things i am popping my head out of the viewing deck. The worst part of this forum are the people who hide behind the screen. If you wish to air your view i have no issues and welcome any honest opinion positive or negative towards myself or the team. But please do yourself the justice of putting your name to them otherwise you will come across as a coward without a name. Secondly i think this forum is an easy way to air dirty washing which never helps any situation so again i urge you to come and see me face to face and i will give you the time you deserve. Lastly, if you are who we all think you are i don't remember ever having any form of discussion with you reguarding anything, let alone basildon United or the players i wish to bring into the club. The only people i have discussed that with are important people within the club. So where you have this list from that i have stated i am not sure. I Hope you grow the bollox to post your name or come and see me, Feel free to post me a pm or god forbid even support the club as you claim. . . . . .Jason Emery