Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going to take over at Basildon?????

Keepers

I think your find deadbeat/jenko that the league is a lot more even this year and a few more games will be lost as most teams in the top half can beat anybody on there day.

Last year there was no real comp if you look that barkingside and romford finished top three!

there was no Eton Manor with a £1500 wage bill and enfield with £2000 last year.

It will be open and maybe we will win it maybe not. but lets not all jump on the slate concord because they want to be successfull. lets all discuss when someone has won it?

Jenko you plum..........eton manor were poor when you were there,there side now is miles apart from what you had when you was there money or no money you was average, I think you need to look at yourself!!!!!!!

You keep ranting on about this rep side thing, as if anyone really cares that you are assitent manager to Onebreast in a fictional games that will not prob happen.

You are waiting for the right job i hear!! LOL LOL.

PLUM.

Originally Posted By: Sixy

Jenko you plum..........eton manor were poor when you were there,there side now is miles apart from what you had when you was there money or no money you was average, I think you need to look at yourself!!!!!!!

You keep ranting on about this rep side thing, as if anyone really cares that you are assitent manager to Onebreast in a fictional games that will not prob happen.

PLUM.

oh dear. jenko you have just been told. merked isnt the word. lets see who jenko turns on to try and move the pressure off him. ha ha. great post/rant sixy. not srue about eton manor and enfield paying that much! but im no expert.

Originally Posted By: Sixy
I think your find deadbeat/jenko that the league is a lot more even this year and a few more games will be lost as most teams in the top half can beat anybody on there day.

Last year there was no real comp if you look that barkingside and romford finished top three!

there was no Eton Manor with a £1500 wage bill and enfield with £2000 last year.

It will be open and maybe we will win it maybe not. but lets not all jump on the slate concord because they want to be successfull. lets all discuss when someone has won it?

PLUM.

Your not one for holding back are you, i think jenko is dead you may have given him a heart attack.lol

Oh sh*t. This thread has got exciting.

I agree that Jenko you have been talking about the right job coming up for a while now.

Nobody will believe you until you step foot inside the door of another club. That doesnt mean the tea-room.

Wigan job is available? That not good enough?

Burnley job is available? Too low down?

Sixy great rant. The league is far from over. It is just more exciting that everyone is actually capable of upsetting everyone.

p.s - everyone is able to upset Coachie... grin

Originally Posted By: Kaiser Jnr
Oh sh*t. This thread has got exciting.

I agree that Jenko you have been talking about the right job coming up for a while now.

Nobody will believe you until you step foot inside the door of another club. That doesnt mean the tea-room.

Wigan job is available? That not good enough?
Burnley job is available? Too low down?

Sixy great rant. The league is far from over. It is just more exciting that everyone is actually capable of upsetting everyone.

p.s - everyone is able to upset Coachie... grin

Ian W,can you please delete this last bit regarding Coachie's persona?I found it hilarious and offending. flame

2 Sugars please Jenko.

You seem to know so much always talking about budget?

You should come down and see how a real management team work! you may learn a bit.

As i said lets all judge at end of season, if i have failed(if) as player/manager then we can discuss how and why. If you get a job(if) then we will look at your season record.

make the tea and shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Former assistent manager of Eton Manor.

Not touchy just trying to help you understand.

Sixy you've obviously taken things the wrong way. Some people like to give it but don't like it back. It was meant as banter. Like the rep side, I'm taking it as a joke but there are some people on this forum who are taking it alot more seriously than me. As for the bully boy jibe, very funny.

I actually think you'll be up there but I'll pass on the invitation to watch you at work even though I may learn alot! My point was with a budget you can get a better side together.

I'll now fade away and realise I'm on a par with Coachey! grin