Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury 2 v's 1 Urchins -FS

Uncle Urchin

It reminds me of the numpty who started getting on the players backs against team bath.

Tree will know who i am talking about.

Phrases like "your [****!!****] useless,and why did i pay £8 to watch you tw@ts" spring to mind.

Saying that,he did turn up at our next home game so i suppose he was at least happy about something from that game

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
I just wanted to make them think twice before getting on the backs of the players.

Tied up like rented mules......... Sorry, i keep wandering off topic.

The thing that struck me the most about the support for the Urchins last Saturday was that even though the game was lost the Urchin faithful still enjoyed themselves! I hardly heard a dissenting word about the team. I've never found that anywhere else. cheerleader

Well,i can understand what you are saying,everyone is entitled to their own opinion unless the opinion is damaging against someone else then obviously people are entitled to moan about it.

But i can't really see what you have said wrong and i can't really see why my nonce of a mate westy is picking bones out of you

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Westie
Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh... however being told (as I read it) that we were a bunch of bad losers didn't sit well with me!

you should be well used to losing being a crystal palace supporter an' all.... grin

bolt

oi leave us lot well out of it, bloody Brighton fans... devil