Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury 2 v's 1 Urchins -FS

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: Westie
Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh... however being told (as I read it) that we were a bunch of bad losers didn't sit well with me!

Then read it again Westie. The point I was trying to make (which UM understands) was that whilst the seasoned supporters will get behind the team win. lose or draw, the newer supporters who have only experienced Urchins domination for the past few seasons may start to give out a bit of stick - which would be counter productive. Now if you consider that calling you a bad loser then I am completely baffled. My intentions are honourable.

I feel that we have played poorly for the last few weeks and more so at Tilbury last night in front of a pathetic crowd against a pathetic side.

Now we can really concentrate on the league and we need to treat the next few games (with the exception of the Tilbury ryman cup match) as cup games, as we are doing pretty good in the league and it could be damage limitation for the moment to keep us in a decent position and hoepfully we can use these home league matches to get three valuable league points.

Originally Posted By: Wivenhoe Urchin
I feel that we have played poorly for the last few weeks and more so at Tilbury last night in front of a pathetic crowd against a pathetic side.

Now we can really concentrate on the league and we need to treat the next few games (with the exception of the Tilbury ryman cup match) as cup games, as we are doing pretty good in the league and it could be damage limitation for the moment to keep us in a decent position and hoepfully we can use these home league matches to get three valuable league points.

how many games to get those 3pts? confused wink

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
Originally Posted By: Westie
Okay, maybe I was a bit harsh... however being told (as I read it) that we were a bunch of bad losers didn't sit well with me!

Then read it again Westie. The point I was trying to make (which UM understands) was that whilst the seasoned supporters will get behind the team win. lose or draw, the newer supporters who have only experienced Urchins domination for the past few seasons may start to give out a bit of stick - which would be counter productive. Now if you consider that calling you a bad loser then I am completely baffled. My intentions are honourable.

Yeah, easy sid, I've already apologised for mis reading it.... therefore that must have meant that I had read it again!!!!!!!!

I do support hornchurch so don't really apprecieate it when you rant like you do when over on the r/turds forum.

It's getting proppa naughty on 'ere!!