Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tilbury 2 v's 1 Urchins -FS

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: cantos
Ian W, what is the record for posts on the forum in a day.

Today grin

And whilst other sites including the MyFC forum and the Ebbsfleet site have fallen over - we have kept going laugh

We have also had about 50 new members today - another record smile

Oh and the number of visitors and page views is also a high smile

Busy day smile

Originally Posted By: Ian_W
Originally Posted By: cantos
Ian W, what is the record for posts on the forum in a day.

Today grin

And whilst other sites including the MyFC forum and the Ebbsfleet site have fallen over - we have kept going laugh

We have also had about 50 new members today - another record smile

Oh and the number of visitors and page views is also a high smile

Busy day smile

I notice one of the newbies has notched up 80 today.

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
Tonight was disappointing but remember it's easy to support a winning team. When things get a bit sticky thats when supporters are really needed.

Sid,i am the last person to jump on the players but tonight was shocking,the referee was inept.even the penalty we got near the end was never a pen.
Tomlinson got elbowed.The ref went upto the player and said "you elbowed him,yellow card"
Then second half glozier went straight through one of their players,fair enough,yellow card.The ref gets out a ref.
But apart from all this we were truly shocking.
Certain players out there tonight did not want to play,they are out of form,they are clearly lacking confidence.
I know as a fan that we have the players but with players like crossy injured for a while we will struggle,we are short in midfield bite and need to sort it.
Now this is when us fans come in,we was brilliant last saturday but we must get behind the boys saturday.One result can change a season,do not forget we done borehamwood last season with the team that will be playing saturday,
I honestly believe that all we are short of is confidence,the players have the ability,maybe we can help them realise it.
I can bang on about injuries but these ain't going to get us nowhere,certain players need to step up to the plate but i think we need to get behind the lads more than ever.Lets face it,no one likes coming to the bridge,especially some numpties from some dodgy council estate near Watford.

You speak a lot of common sense there UM. We said the same thing coming back from the game. These players have shown so much fight and determination earlier this season and it MUST be confidence that is lacking. Three points on Saturday and spanking Tilburger next week will certainly do a lot to restore confidence. And as you say, we need to get behind the team and not get on their backs.

But we also need to let them know performances like tonight will not be tolerated.I know what those players are capable of,for me we have a squad full of talented players.Yes we have had injuries but tilbury were pathetic and we didn't even look as if we could break them down.

Football changes very quickly. Two weeks ago we got thrashed by Heybridge and were the biggest pile of poo I've ever seen.

Now we've beaten both Maldon and Enfield Town in the last couple of games and are in the next round of the Trophy and everybody is smiling again.

Still plenty of footie left to be played so as Jon Bon Jovi sang 'keep the faith'.

hope ronnie or jimmy complain bout the so called re and he's lino's all didn't kno wot the f u ck their woz doin

e.i penalty's ? like f u ck a guss of wind

elbow by tilburger on andy t yellow card and ref z saw that yellow card.

2nd penalty? give up

danny glozier straight red? now having a laugh, the little sh it got straight up

then ronnie? say no more

essex league or lower ref ? wot a total wa nk er

Originally Posted By: The Great Eckscape
Rubbish Powelly, they're as good as down grin

I know nothing about football!! laugh

Originally Posted By: Serious Sid
Tonight was disappointing but remember it's easy to support a winning team. When things get a bit sticky thats when supporters are really needed.

Don't talk bollorks sid.

We supported the team for the back end of the 04/05 season and saw better football when we were being hammered each week.

The difference is those players seemed to be full of passion!

I agree with sid.It is blatently obvious that we are short in midfield due to injuries and others not finding form.We should always get behind the team.I am sure the managment identify the problem and what with crossy out for a while will address the situation.

We are not getting hammered by anyone,we just need some minor adjustments here and there to get back on track.

So what if we are out a couple of cup competitions,in all honesty we are never going to win them(FA CUP & TROPHY) and it would be unlikly to win the ESL cup again this season

I will not question the majority of the players commitment,they don't want to lose matches as much as we don't but surely the negativity of the fans can rub off on the players,in the last few matches i have heard people getting on the players backs at times which they are perfectly entitled to do but its not going to make their jobs any easier.

We have brought in ollie as the defence needed a bit of strength to it and i am sure that any other adjustments will be made as they usually are.

We have the Ryman cup left and 30 odd league games to get to a play off place,theres time left to sort it out,win our games in hand and we are top 4