Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Royston appoint new manager

Bitch - Yes if one can be bothered it's definitely worthwhile, I can't fathom out why The Watchfull Listener didn't think the mass brawl would make the papers and I see they have even put it on the front page, very little happens, if anything, in Royston and a story like that is the equivalent of Princess Diana's death or 9/11.

Southmidsfan - Thanks for posting those pictures from the Royston Crow, how NeutralFan can say that it looks like handbags is beyond me and it must have been pretty serious for it to kick off again in the bar afterwards when the game at our level is normally discussed amicably over a pint or three. Stony are not normally that way inclined and certainly weren't against us, perhaps there's more to it than immediately meets the eye or the demon drink was to blame.

How many did Craig Hammond score today in the 5-1 win at Bedford Town Reserves, was it as comfortable as the scoreline suggests

Originally Posted By: Wader
I don't think Willo is someone to be messed with on the pitch duel

I’m a good boy on the pitch Wader. grin

It’s all about protecting yourself when you have to throw yourself in front of peoples feet, (or just have your brain removed!) All goal keepers should use the “rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6” attitude behead. It would make the games a bit more intresting I think.