Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins v Boreham Wood

Nutchutney

I thought the ref on Tuesday was bad but today's was just as poor.

He missed a clear handball which, had we scored a penalty, would have put us 2-1 up. They then attacked, he missed a shove on one of our players and the next thing you knew, they had scored.

We gifted them a third and kept pushing for a goal.

I hear that the same awful ref from Tuesday night at Tilbury will be at the Bridge for this week's game! Surely that's not right? He will get such stick from the crowd and probably send someone off for nothing again!

it was one of those games of ifs that didnt go our way a lot more effort today which was pleasing a couple of defensive errors against a very ordinay boreham team they had 2 good forwards though patience is needed on the field and the terraces and the results will come i meen just look at the riccay thrashing today i rest my case

what is it with us and awful refeering decisions?

2 absolutely shocking refs in a week, and we still have that pratt from tuesday coming next week,

from todays performance there is plus's, for instance we are now creating chances, but now we just have to take them, boreham wood are nothing special and if we continue to lose to teams like these then we will struggle this year to grab that play off spot, agree with steve wales being m.o.m, could be a star for us this year, very impressed with his debut . I think we had some players out there today that shouldn't be with us in my oppinion .. but on the good side we are improving ..

i hope the ref's dog gets run over.

but don't want to sound like an enfield fan moaning about the ref.

we're always lame this time of year. i have faith we'll turn it around and will be safely just missing out on the play-offs come the end of season.

[****!!****] awful ref, [****!!****] freezing. downright miserable by the end i was. still, the eye-ties cheered me right up. wd pasta boys.

agreee with steve wales an excellent addition hope we can keep him coz i think hes gonna get snapped up makes u wonder if michael brothers had hung around to fight for a place he could have been running riot by now but there u go lets move on think a bit more fight today once the new lads bed in and all the injuries come back should start to look good and up where we should be