Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

urchins 3 - tilburger 0

Uncle Urchin

100% IMPROVEMENT SINCE LAST TUESDAY LETS BE HONEST IT COULD HAVE BEEN 10 TONIGHT SPECIAL MANTION TO GODDARD IMMENSE ON HIS RETURN PLAYED A GOOD CAPTAINS ROLL KEPT THERE MAIN MAN IN HIS POCKET ONWARDS N UPWARDS YEAHHHH

Given the conditions, I thought we played some good football and got a bit of luck for a change.

Well done to Simon for his well taken goals and some all round excellent play. I also want to pick out Richard Halle, Richard Goddard, Tommo, Janners and Dale for their performances as well.

The referee wasn't quite as fussy as the week before although some of his decision making was a little odd.

Nevertheless, we needed a good win and we got one. Well done team!

I have said it before and ill say it again , i love Si Parkers celebrations when he scores !!! ha ha ha , every time i watch a video of him scoring i crack up when the camera cuts to him and he is just strolling along looking like he really does not give a s*it !

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
didn't see mouth all mighty from last week at the bridge last night

surely you didn't expect to..... cool

normal service was resumed last night as it always is....everyone wants their 5 minutes out of the shadow rob.....

I just chill and move on...there are much bigger fish to fry and build than worrying about an aggressive drunk from tilbury... laugh