Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MYFC/Southill members

lesbos

Well, it looks as if there ever was a chance of the Ebbsfleet fans coming back to this forum the quality of posting from these prats purporting to know the ways of the world have just destroyed it...

Sorry FansFocus, looks like you've lost us again.

Well, it looks as if there ever was a chance of the Ebbsfleet fans coming back to this forum the quality of posting from these prats purporting to know the ways of the world have just destroyed it...

Sorry FansFocus, looks like you've lost us again.

The quality of posting is indeed going downhill fleetzone, instead of debating different opinions we get this

a bunch of rookies and computer geeks playing at businessmen

the quality of posting from these prats purporting to know the ways of the world

0ver 42.000 membership years was purchased by MYFC members who have put over £1.5 million into the club, and i haven't counted a penny of all the schemes started on MYFC to raise money for the club, buying players, paying for overnight stays for the team and numerous other collections. I here the scheme to raise money to buy the freehold is at £270.000 already.

My point is, despite MYFC members putting conciderable amounts of money into your club, you still think MYFC members be they past or present have no right to express an opinion that differs from yours.

On the MYFC forum desenters were unfairly banned, and for thousands promices were never kept, is it any wonder they left in droves.

I don't suppose Ian W or David H are very happy with the freemyfc mob trolling back on here. Most are now non members, therefore have nothing to do at all with Fleet. They messed it up once - I assume they will try the same again.

At least there is control over the modding on here now.

The moderator only has to read the posts to see insults being traded, mild though they are,its easy to see from which direction they are coming from don't you think?

My opinions are my own and are not those of freemyfc, just like your opinions belong to you alone.

But i just don't go in for the name calling.

As for messing up this forum, i don't think so Gaz. As soon as MYFC provided you with an alternative off you went, and your only back because it went down.

I think you are right Fleetzone, let's leave them to it.

If we stick to the official forum, we deny them the publicity they seek.

They abused this site, as they continue to do.

Let them post anti Fleet propoganda on the free/SA forum to their hearts content.

Nobody will see it, nor care.

Never been quite sure of the secrecy there, but it's still a bit fishy.

A forum set up by Lucy and Darter, who then set up SA, handing over the modding to the SA press snd publicity officer.

Yet they maintain theee is no link between the two.

Still an owner and benefactor of Ebbsfleet so I'd guess that I have every right to post on an Ebbsfleet thread discussing MyFC.

But close it Ian, the supposed fans can't take the truth, they'd rather tell their pathetic lies while holding out the begging bowl.

Oh! You're still here? Thought you'd gone running back to your own forum where you delete and alter posts.

Never can take your word can we?