Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Then, maybe he'd care to comment ?

Loosely had Ian in his pocket, I lost count of the PM's I received from Ian every time Loosely went crying to teacher

Maybe Loosely should return.  This whole forum and  indeed the site has been dying on its feet for a season now.

I have nothing against discussion and general friendly banter.  Downright abuse of individuals of course, is strictly unacceptable.

Maybe Loosely should return. This whole forum and indeed the site has been dying on its feet for a season now.

I have nothing against discussion and general friendly banter. Downright abuse of individuals of course, is strictly unacceptable.

Isn't that the grounds on which Loosely made his fame on this thread? I agree that discussion is good, but I don't think that was always the case with Loosely. I think the thread was much more exciting while he was here for sure.

• 1 month later...

An update on Amanda's Blog folks with some great recent articles she has penned for the West Seattle Herald, surely she should be writing for some of the National papers in the US:

http://www.amandaknox.com/

Edited by Rhodes

An update on Amanda's Blog folks with some great recent articles she has penned for the West Seattle Herald, surely she should be writing for some of the National papers in the US:

Maybe she doesn't reach their high literary standards !!  :ph34r:

However, with Trumpton as Prez Elect, I don;t think U.S. standards can get much lower !

:bolt:

Maybe she doesn't reach their high literary standards !!  :ph34r:

In all seriousness I would love to know how much Amanda has increased the West Seattle Herald's readership by

• 3 weeks later...

Some recent articles penned by Amanda for the West Seattle Herald, truly inspiring reading, enjoy:

• 9 months later...

Our heroine has been keeping a fairly low profile of late hasn't she other than her regular riveting column in the West Seattle Herald, which has more than quadrupled sales, however I see that she recently offered to come to the aid of a young Massachusetts woman who has been wrongly convicted of manslaughter for supposedly encouraging her suicidal boyfriend in, wait for it, text messeges to end his own life in 2014 when she was then only 17 and her boyfriend 18, it's an interesting case and, as I said, our heroine felt that she had to get involved due to her past experience of wrongful arrest, conviction and imprisonment. Watch this space:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11899273

Last I read about your 'heroine', was that she was reported to have said that she was prepared to return to Italy, to completely 'clear her name'.  Nothing since, so I've stopped holding my breath.

I think the current 'Trumpton'  v  'The man with a very dodgy hair-cut' is of far more importance, especially now that he has just promoted his sister.

Nice to see you back here, Rhodsey.  This site seems to be dying of late.

Last I read about your 'heroine', was that she was reported to have said that she was prepared to return to Italy, to completely 'clear her name'. Nothing since, so I've stopped holding my breath.

I think the current 'Trumpton' v 'The man with a very dodgy hair-cut' is of far more importance, especially now that he has just promoted his sister.

Nice to see you back here, Rhodsey. This site seems to be dying of late.

Still no Loosely though. Would make this a much better discussion, although I don’t think he has much of a leg to stand on anymore since she was released.

That being said, what does she need to do to clear her name? She was released and was acquitted correct?

Quite right, Brounmoney.  Thats the law.  I definitely remember reading a few weeks ago, that that was her intention.  Probably a money spinning idea by her agent.

Haven't see Loosely on here for yonks.  Mind you, the whole FF site has been very very quiet this season.

Has been quiet on here.

She's been cleared of murder (in a fair trial) but she has been convicted of other crimes (minor ones admittedly) that really can't be contested.

If I were her, I would not bring up the past. I can't see her getting much financial return from putting herself through that again.

Quite right, Brounmoney. Thats the law. I definitely remember reading a few weeks ago, that that was her intention. Probably a money spinning idea by her agent.

Haven't see Loosely on here for yonks. Mind you, the whole FF site has been very very quiet this season.

I agree. It can’t be much more then for money. There is really no reason to bother.

Why is so quite on here? I don’t frequent any other threads but this one, but it seems European football is rather interesting this year.

Think the amount of users are just dropping off - either the clubs are getting their own forums or they are setting up Facebook groups. Shame really

That’s no good. Football has gotten so big I guess this is the way it’s going. I know in the US it’s exploded over the last 10 years. I know I can’t now watch ever Real Madrid game, but 5 years ago that was a huge challenge. I know it’s a real disappointment for long time users like you guys that this site has seen it’s better days.