Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

I'm sure he's ok,he's probably gone away for a while or has just decided to leave the forum,it's sad but a lot of people have recently.

These forums at their height some 6-12 years ago had so many more users than they do today,a lot of the club forums are dying but some like hornchurch still hang on but only just.

This forum is down to 4-5 regular posters and another 5-10 occasional posters.

Obviously Twitter and Facebook etc play a part in this but it's clear that some people do still like the idea of forums over the quick,in your face twitter type ideal.

I hope these forums continue but I think that Ian may decide to put his eggs in another basket soon as you hardly hear from him nowadays and he is obviously busy with other plans etc.

It would be sad but that's life,personally I hope it sticks around for a good few years but it could do with a kiss of life in certain areas and maybe to mass delete the forums which are inactive so users can see the active ones more clearly and concentrate on those.

As for loosely,hopefully nothing bad has happened but he wasn't widely known outside these forums and if something has happened we may not hear about it.

Let's hope it's a holiday or a self imposed break though

Here we go folks, Amanda's lawyer speaks out on the reasons why she was finally acquitted:

As for loosely,hopefully nothing bad has happened but he wasn't widely known outside these forums

I wouldn't agree that Loosely isn't widely known outside these Forums or he certainly wouldn't have us believe that

• 2 weeks later...

Here we go folks, wait for it, the Marasca-Bruno Report, enjoy:

http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Marasca-Bruno-Motivations-Report.pdf

I'm sorry, I'm not going to take a report seriously that's been co-written by Frank Bruno

Might be OK if someone had given him a hand.  "Know, wot I mean, 'arry ?"

Why not check out our heroine's Blog folks, there is some really inspirational stuff on there, enjoy:

http://www.amandaknox.com/blog/

He shot me down on page something or other too

So maybe now that they've discovered water up in space, that's where he's now been taken to live.

Just a suggestion - How about having a quick poll of regular posters to see if we can close this thread or not?

Me, I'm for closing it.

You can be really heartless sometimes Simon. Comrade Jeremy and I both agree it should remain open until he becomes PM.

'Poxy Foxy' may have been 'aquitted' so I suppose we will have to accept the fact that she will now milk the system for all it's worth so that she can earn as much dosh as she possibly can.

The fact will still remain that she will always be 'persona non grata' in the UK comforts me somewhat.  That is great for the deceased familys relatives.