Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

You can be really heartless sometimes Simon. Comrade Jeremy and I both agree it should remain open until he becomes PM.

David Miliband is going to be Labour leader next year - with Tony Blair as his deputy (wait for bite!!! :D )

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update on our heroine's Blog folks, it is really inspirational stuff and she has a real talent for journalism:

http://www.amandaknox.com/blog/

A lovely article folks penned by our heroine from her popular West Seattle Times column entitled 'Dance Lessons', it's wonderful reading:

http://www.westseattleherald.com/2015/09/14/opinion/dance-lessons

• 1 month later...

I thought it was about time for an update folks on our heroine's regular West Seattle Times column, some of the articles she has penned recently are truly magical:

http://www.westseattleherald.com/search/node/amanda%20knox

I thought it was about time for an update folks on our heroine's regular West Seattle Times column, some of the articles she has penned recently are truly magical:

http://www.westseattleherald.com/search/node/amanda%20knox

Yours !!   Definitely not mine !!

Edited by Big J R

• 2 months later...

For Gawds sake DON'T  wake Rhodesey up  !

:o

Edited by Big J R

• 7 months later...

Well I thought I would come back and say told you. It's been a fun what 5+ hours with some of you folks. Sorry this did not end the way most of you thought it would. Mainly Loose. Justice was finally served.

Wow Rhodesly, I can't wait to see some photos of him meeting the great man yourself or some personal correspondence. Not that I have any doubts.

Just wanted to say hello. It's been really long time. Also wanted to make sure you heard all the news about the the case. The fact that I was right all along. Sure does feel good. How are you feeling?

Just wanted to say hello. It's been really long time. Also wanted to make sure you heard all the news about the the case. The fact that I was right all along. Sure does feel good. How are you feeling?

When was you released from the asylum Brounmoney?

When was you released from the asylum Brounmoney?

Just recently. It's been a hard couple of years. Sorry to have been gone so long. How is everyone doing?

Hi Brounmoney hope you are okay? Was hoping this thread was all finished, never mind. Loose has disappeared, think there was a bit of rivalry with Rhodes hence the number of posts.

Sorry I have been away, and was keeping up with the case from afar. Plus I figured I had done enough damage for awhile when I stopped.

I watched the Netflix doc that just came out, and thought about the thread. Really just wanted to see what everyone thought about the outcome.

I know I was a bit of a troll before, but I truly do believe Amanda was innocent. Whether others agree or not, that is completely fine. For me I think the final verdict made things right. Again JMO.

Edited by Brounmoney

Amanda Knox was found innocent in the appeal courts in Italy and that's good enough for me. She's a free woman on merit and I hope she can just get on with her life now.

She is however a convicted criminal who tried to implicate an innocent man of murder, that's not in dispute either so she'll have to live with that.

Hopefully we can all move on from this.