Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely is conspicuous by his absence these days isn't he now our heroine is finally as free as a bird

Even if that is the case Loosely always seemed to manage to answer previously wherever in the World he was, no, my educated guess is that he's in Southport lying on his sofa being waited on hand and foot by his nurse maid

As I don't know him

You've had a lucky escape

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe 'Manda's publisher is looking forward to attempting to claw back some of that $4 million advance she received for the bodice ripper since the book has only sold 35,000 copies (look in all bucket bins in your local bookshop for a good discount!), unfortunately 'Manda gets through a fair bit of money the way she stacks up offences...

This is a typical Loosely comment who really doesn't have a clue, our heroine has been left virtually penniless from her horrific ordeal as well as traumatised and suffers from PTSD, her $4 million book deal went immediately in legal fees and to greedy Italian lawyers and the poor girl and her devoted family have been milked dry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3038886/Penniless-broken-Amanda-Knox-spent-cent-4m-book-advance-clearing-left-suffering-PTSD-eight-year-legal-ordeal-claims-biographer.html

Here we go folks, our heroine has taken over the prestigious position of columnist at the West Seattle Herald having taken over from Kyra-lin Hom and here is her first excellent article following the promotion, it's a riveting read:

http://www.westseattleherald.com/2015/08/17/opinion/column-writing-and-gabriel-garcia-marquez%E2%80%99s-me

This thread has definitely gone a lot quieter since Looselys alien abduction !

This thread has definitely gone a lot quieter since Looselys alien abduction!

Hopefully he has finally come to terms with our heroine's innocence, I've nothing against the bloke but he's his own worst enemy at times.

• 2 weeks later...