Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Actually Rhodes she wasn't wrongly imprisoned as I believe she never appealed against one of her guilty verdicts and the resulting prison stay.

To my knowledge she is therefore still a convicted criminal although having served her time.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Your talking about her wrongfully accusing Patrick right?

Pretty face ?? I wouldn't go that quite that far !!

An Italian prosecution debacle ? YES. We have to live with the verdict. I still think she would be unwise to travel abroad, though. Especially to Europe in particular.

I am going to have to agree about the pretty face part. Not the best American face I have seen before.

In terms of traveling aboard, other then Italy I would think she is fine right? Not much more hate then Americans get aboard normally I would think. Maybe more so after this mess of a presidential election. Two of the worst human beings, but hey we are so smart here in America when voting. [emoji849].

Your talking about her wrongfully accusing Patrick right?

Brounmoney - Don't worry, Ian owns this website and tends to throw a grenade in from time to time to get people talking, then he runs, sorry, sprints for the hills. By the way it's great without Loosely keep butting in all the time isn't it.

Brounmoney - Don't worry, Ian owns this website and tends to throw a grenade in from time to time to get people talking, then he runs, sorry, sprints for the hills. By the way it's great without Loosely keep butting in all the time isn't it.

It's rather boring without Loosely or for that matter anyone posting on here anymore. I guess the story is pretty much written so there is little else to talk about.

You acknowledge that she correctly served her time in prison and is therefore someone with a criminal history and as a result limited in what she can do in the future or where she can go?

Ian, well I acknowledge that our heroine served four years in prison in Perugia however my point is that she was wrongly caged for a crime she didn't commit, you say that Amanda is limited in what she can do in the future and where she can go however I beg to differ, I'm sure she would be welcomed with open arms all over the World if she chose to travel, for now she is content to remain in Seattle following her horrendous ordeal, there's no place like home is there.

It's rather boring without Loosely

Brounmoney - I wonder what became of him, maybe someone can enlighten us but I certainly don't miss him

Brounmoney - I wonder what became of him, maybe someone can enlighten us but I certainly don't miss him

I figured you guys knew him better than me. I think I might have been one of his least favor people on earth.

I think that Rhodes would be further up Loose's least favourite people list, if not top!!!

Get an American perspective on this - Clinton or Trump?

Haha maybe so. I don't know, Loose had some real hate for me.

Oh dear can I say neither? I am not voting for either of them. I am going 3rd party, but if someone told me my life were on the line. I guess I would have to go with Trump because Hilary is a murder. I can't support someone that covers up lies, and gets American soldiers killed. Who would you take?

I can't stand either of them !!!

If a gun was pointed to my head I would say Clinton (think the Europeans and in particular the Germans are worried about Trump). Trump offers change which is where the appeal is, I think.

Don't envy you over there, hope it works out for you.

I can't stand either of them !!!

If a gun was pointed to my head I would say Clinton (think the Europeans and in particular the Germans are worried about Trump). Trump offers change which is where the appeal is, I think.

Don't envy you over there, hope it works out for you.

Yep I am 100% with you. They are both terrible people.

Like you said Clinton will be more of the same in terms of what we have now, but maybe a bit more underhanded.

Trump does suggest that he will offer changes, but I don't believe him. Whether it be good or bad change, I just think he use to BSing his way through life and he feels he can do it here too. Most of his promises of change, just are not going to happen.

With all that said, I think the election is pretty much over. It looks like Clinton has it locked up, and will be our first women in the Whitehouse. Was hoping this would not be the first women we saw in the Whitehouse, but I guess my opinion does not really matter.

I do believe that no matter which one wins, it will be a one term stay for either of them. Both are hated too much to be able to be reelected.

I still believe Alien Abduction is alive and active and being instigated from Mars..

He will eventually 'Return Home' with a phone in hand to 'Phone Home' when the time is right and the going has got tough.

However, we are wandering off the thread subject.  (No change, there then !!:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by Big J R

I still believe Alien Abduction is alive and active and being instigated from Mars..

He will eventually 'Return Home' with a phone in hand to 'Phone Home' when the time is right and the going has got tough.

However, we are wandering off the thread subject. (No change, there then !!) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hopefully he is enjoying Mars!

I figured you guys knew him better than me. I think I might have been one of his least favor people on earth.

Brounmoney - The guy who runs this Forum, Ian, was friendly with Loosely and always took his side, presumably he knows what became of him, Loosely always ran to Ian complaining when things didn't go his way on here. Did you happen to see the recent Netflix documentary about our heroine, what did you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JO&hl=fil&v=f5SFjSxzS7M&client=mv-google-%27N&itct=CAUQpDAYCiITCP2p8ICWvc8CFcIYTgodTmcEGjIHcmVsYXRlZEiXoKXCgvy66NsB

Brounmoney - The guy who runs this Forum, Ian, was friendly with Loosely and always took his side, presumably he knows what became of him, Loosely always ran to Ian complaining when things didn't go his way on here. Did you happen to see the recent Netflix documentary about our heroine, what did you think:

Oh that is interesting. Well I guess he has run off for good this time.

And yes I did see it. That is what brought me back here. I think it did a good job, and it was objective. Just showed facts.

Just showed facts

Yes, it did, it's so laughable looking back isn't it that Amanda was even suspected and accused of Meredith's murder let alone wrongly convicted and imprisoned for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JO&hl=fil&v=f5SFjSxzS7M&client=mv-google-%27N&itct=CAUQpDAYCiITCP2p8ICWvc8CFcIYTgodTmcEGjIHcmVsYXRlZEiXoKXCgvy66NsB

Then, maybe he'd care to comment ?