Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welwyn Garden City FC - Vacancy

Thanks for the positive words people...Pabs and I are very excited by the challenge and hope to get WGC back where they belong which I believe is the Spartan Premier League...I think it will be a very competitive league next season and hopefully our run-out with Wodson Park last year will help us get to grips with the division quicker...

If the club backs them 100% then this looks like a good appointment.

Yes, agreed, but that's not very likely at Welwyn Garden City is it

And of course you would know Rhodes, what with you having an inside knowledge to what is going on behind the scenes at Welwyn Garden City thesedays

Karen - What about the Club's track record then and always managing to shoot itself in the foot, I'm sure other members will agree with me

If the club backs them 100% then this looks like a good appointment.

Comments like that will surely see you greeted with open arms

& there we are barely into a new reign & before pre-season has even started Stiff Cliff is coming out with more poisonous barbs. Would Scott & Pablo even consider going there without the support ? NO

Why can't you Give WGC credit for making a good appointment & wish them well like everyone else on here ehh ?

To$$er !

Personally I'm waiting for this stream, this tsunami of other people to rush and agree with Rhodesy.

Pray do tell, when have we ever shot ourselves in the foot

Karen – As I’ve said before only Steve Newing and Del Deanus were successful in making a fist of things at Herns Lane in recent years but unfortunately didn’t stay long enough to see the amazing job they were doing through, reading between the lines I think that was because they got frustrated and realised they had taken the Club as far as it could go.

Karen – As I’ve said before only Steve Newing and Del Deanus were successful in making a fist of things at Herns Lane in recent years but unfortunately didn’t stay long enough to see the amazing job they were doing through, reading between the lines I think that was because they got frustrated and realised they had taken the Club as far as it could go.

Key words "I think" what you think and what is fact are two different things. I think I've got a 12inch nob!

I didn't exactly have to read between the lines, but it had everything to do with getting an offer from Enfield Town. So it was a no-brainer really. At WGC they didn't have a budget to work with.

Yet Again To$$er !!!

Also wouldn't it be refreshing to not just assume and accuse from a position of no knowledge and perhaps just ask or maybe shut up?

Also wouldn't it be refreshing to not just assume and accuse from a position of no knowledge and perhaps just ask or maybe shut up?

Have you really got a 12" kn0b WB? LOL

Lucky you, mines only a foot!!!!

Ref Off Ref - I thought you would pick up on that particular post, it says it all about you!

Ref Off Ref - I thought you would pick up on that particular post, it says it all about you!

The fact you never pick up on a post that shows up your stupidity or asks you a question says it all about you. Glass houses - should have save that for food for thought thread.