Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How the mighty fall!

I wasn’t aware that the game went into extra time, anyway it was a lot more comfortable than the scoreline would suggest and Brechin treated it like a Scottish Cup Final in front of a full house at Glebe Park paying record receipts

Really? Were you there then? What was it like?

Edited by Winslow Boy

Well like I said it was like the Battle of Isandlwana at Brechin on Saturday, a lot of 'Gers fans were interviewed at the game and every one said that they will be back in the SPL in three seasons guaranteed, you can't even bet on it as it's such a stone cold certainty.

Well like I said it was like the Battle of Isandlwana at Brechin on Saturday, a lot of 'Gers fans were interviewed at the game and every one said that they will be back in the SPL in three seasons guaranteed, you can't even bet on it as it's such a stone cold certainty.

So you were there then? Or you've watched the game on tele in its entirety? You must have to be making such comments. I'm sure you wouldn't just make ill informed comments based on no actual first hand facts/knowledge would you?

Oh Rhodes you're not ignoring me are you mate? You' should be a politician the way you avoid questions and try and divert attention on to something else and constant comments based on no first hand knowledge or experience. Rhodes for Mayor he's got my vote for comedy value alone.

I see that Rangers trounced East Fife 4-0 last night at Ibrox in the Scottish Communities League Cup in front of an incredible 38,160:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2185026/Rangers-4-East-Fife-0.html

I see that Rangers trounced East Fife 4-0 last night at Ibrox in the Scottish Communities League Cup in front of an incredible 38,160:

Crazy Days eh!

I will bet good money that Rangers look to move into the English Football League very soon.

Could be a vacancy for them if Portsmouth are wound-up...

I will bet good money that Rangers look to move into the English Football League very soon.

254991506_interesting_xlarge.jpeg

I agree totally.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

at least Rangers will be back in the SPL in three seasons, ie 2015/2016

Many congratulations to Rangers who clinched the Division 3 championship today, albeit a lot later in the season than was expected, just two seasons to go and they'll thankfully be back in the SPL!