Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How the mighty fall!

Rangers on the other hand couldn't afford it but did it anyway

Winslow Boy - Yes but isn't this the way of the World these days, families can't afford things such as wide screen tv's, laptops, Apple iPhones, designer clothing, Jimmy Choo's, Christian Louboutin's and holidays etc but they buy them anyway, you've probably done it yourself

You're absolutely right but it is wrong and needs to stop, people lose their houses etc.. Rangers knew what they were doing where as many people on the never never are walked into it by financial institutions, of course they should know if they can't afford don't have it. I have never had credit other than my student loan which gets paid back. I wouldn't dare have a credit card etc cos I prob would get myself in trouble. All that said Rangers cheated and did so knowingly and they should be punished and someone should go to jail. PS Play.com kitted me out with all my teles and computers etc do I didn't need to buy lol

Edited by Winslow Boy

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting article, still at least Rangers will be back in the SPL in three seasons, ie 2015/2016

It's a massive assumption that they will get three straight promotions.

If, and that in itself is a big if, they start the season it will be with a bare minimum number of fringe and youth players and potentially under a transfer embargo preventing them from adding to the squad.

And I wish everybody would stop referring to Rangers. They no longer exist, they have been liquidated. At the moment it is a holding shell company called sevco.

It's a massive assumption that they will get three straight promotions

Well Gretna did it didn't they without breaking sweat!

It's a massive assumption that they will get three straight promotions

Well Gretna did it didn't they without breaking sweat!

And look what happened to them when they got there

Gretna were able to buy players - sevco look like they won't be able to. Bit of a difference there...

And, as I said, there is still no guarantee that sevco will play at all in the coming season.

Scotish League Cup Draw.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18911227

why are no ssml clubs in this draw????

Ha Ha

I see that the SPL want further sanctions and, incredibly, a share of Rangers Division Three media rights, they also want the Club to give up their tv rights and, if that's not enough, are threatening 'title stripping', disgusting!:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/.../0/football/18941515

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18929983

I see that the SPL want further sanctions and, incredibly, a share of Rangers Division Three media rights, they also want the Club to give up their tv rights and, if that's not enough, are threatening 'title stripping', disgusting!:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/.../0/football/18941515

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18929983

They should be stripped of titles they cheated it's pretty simple.

I feel sorry for Ally McCoist, the players and the fans - they seem to have been forgotten in all of this.

Craig Whyte should be forced to explain his actions to the Rangers fans - they're the ones who've suffered the most. It can't be easy being a 'Gers fan in Glasgow nor anywhere else at this time.

I've got a feeling that, like The Mousetrap, this ordeal will run and run. The SFA need to watch themselves that Rangers, in the future, don't stick two fingers up at them and decide to enter The Championship or League 1! Don't say it could never happen, people said that Rangers would always be a big club....

I see that Rangers had their first taste of life in the third tier of Scottish football yesterday and comfortably beat minnows Brechin City at tiny Glebe Park in a Ramsdens Scottish League Cup 1st Round tie, talk about starting how they mean to go on!

I see that Rangers had their first taste of life in the third tier of Scottish football yesterday and comfortably beat minnows Brechin City at tiny Glebe Park in a Ramsdens Scottish League Cup 1st Round tie, talk about starting how they mean to go on!

How can you say comfortably, it went to extra time and was only 2-1.

I wasn’t aware that the game went into extra time, anyway it was a lot more comfortable than the scoreline would suggest and Brechin treated it like a Scottish Cup Final in front of a full house at Glebe Park paying record receipts

What does that actually prove infact the report confirms it was like the Alamo!