Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup First Round Proper

Karen Browne

Fulltime.

Hayes & Yeading United 2 Boreham Wood 3

So Boreham Wood to lose to Brentford in the next Round then ;)

UP THE BEES!

:P

Edited by Savagebee

I didn't see him listed as a scorer when I saw results......

Craig doesn't have to score, he scares the opposition to death just by being on the field

Fulltime.

Hayes & Yeading United 2 Boreham Wood 3

So Boreham Wood to lose to Brentford in the next Round then ;)

If we could have only got past Northwood, then Borehmawood, then Hayes and Yeading would have been AFC v Brentford :D :D Edited by OD's

Shame Hayes & Yeading couldn't do it as it would have been a full house against Brentford

If we could have only got past Northwood, then Borehmawood, then Hayes and Yeading would have been AFC v Brentford :D :D

;)

Shame Hayes & Yeading couldn't do it as it would have been a full house against Brentford

True! and Hayes & Yeading have not seen a crowd in years.

Dare you slate Rhodes in future when he carries on subjects that are no longer SSML related???

Its no big deal No13 as there was sod all going on here today.

Edited by Savagebee

Craig doesn't have to score, he scares the opposition to death just by being on the field

Bollocks

When he played for Royston against us at Lowfield, our centre back kicked him up in the air in the 3rd minute and he got subbed after his own request in the 12th minute.

Yes he scored goals but scares people?? Don't make me laugh. Biggest pussy I've ever seen!

• 2 weeks later...

Who's currently watching Cambridge City v Milton Keynes Dons, Cambridge are holding their own aren't they and I quite fancy Craig Hammond to win the tie for them in the second half

Keeps - Well if I hadn't watched the tie and just seen the result I would have automatically assumed that he didn't play but I still think that it's written in the stars that Cambridge go through and Craig scores the winner

He might as well not have for all the use he was.............

Keeps - Were you watching the same game, I thought he had a stormer

The trouble is now, following Sunday's draw, everyone un-connected to the Milton Road Club wants MK Dons to win the replay so they can lock horns with AFC Wimbledon in a huge televised Second Round tie, it couldn't have been a worse draw for Cambridge City could it!

So it's MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon in the Second Round then!

I'll be rooting for AFC Wimbledon then.

Cambridge City were unfortunate when the Second Round draw was made weren't they, if the winners of MK Dons and Cambridge hadn't been drawn against AFC Wimbledon or York City then I'm sure they would have won the replay.