Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 3rd November - Fixtures, Results

Results

Berkhamsted 3 Colney Heath 2

Biggleswade United 2 Oxhey Jets 2

Dunstable Town 2 Aylesbury United 2

Hadley 4 Hillingdon Borough 1

Harefield United 0 St Margaretsbury 3

Haringey Borough 3 Hertford Town 1

Stotfold 3 Leverstock Green 0

Crawley Green 4 Welwyn Garden City 2

Harpenden Town 3 Sun Postal Sports 3

Hoddesdon Town 2 Bedford 1

Kentish Town 0 Buckingham Athletic 3

London Colney Reserves 1 Hoddesdon Town Reserves 0

Edited by Karen Browne

Saturday 3rd November

PREMIER DIVISION

3-0 Ampthill Town v Tring Athletic

3-2 Berkhamsted v Colney Heath

2-2 Biggleswade United v Oxhey Jets

2-2 Dunstable Town v Aylesbury United

4-1 Hadley v Hillingdon Borough

0-3 Harefield United v St Margaretsbury

3-1 Haringey Borough v Hertford Town

1-6 Hatfield Town v AFC Dunstable

2-3 London Tigers v London Colney

3-0 Stotfold v Leverstock Green

LONDON SENIOR CUP Second Round

3-4 Cray Valley v Hanwell Town

DIVISION ONE

0-0 Amersham Town v Langford

3-2 Chesham United Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter

6-0 Cockfosters v Stony Stratford Town

4-2 Crawley Green v Welwyn Garden City

3-3 Harpenden Town v Sun Postal Sports

2-1 Hoddesdon Town v Bedford

0-3 Kentish Town v Buckingham Athletic

3-3 Kings Langley v Cranfield United

2-0 London Lions v Wodson Park

3-2 Southall v Codicote

DIVISION TWO

2-1 Aston Clinton v Mursley United

0-5 Caddington v Broxbourne Borough

4-2 Hale Leys United v Aylesbury Reserves

1-4 Old Bradwell United v The 61FC (Luton)

1-3 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Totternhoe

3-3 Tring Corinthians v Risborough Rangers

0-1 Wolverton Town v Kent Athletic

RESERVE CHALLENGE TROPHY Second Round

3-1 AFC Dunstable Reserves v Biggleswade United Reserves

0-7 Hatfield Town Reserves v Hadley Reserves

2-3 Holmer Green Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves

0-4 Kent Athletic Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

1-1 Langford Reserves v Stotfold Reserves

1-0 London Colney Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

0-3 Risborough Rangers Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

0-2 The 61FC (Luton) Reserves v London Lions Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

2-1 Buckingham Athletic Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

0-4 New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

5-2 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Ampthill Town Reserves

3-0 Sun Postal Sports Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

2-2 Totternhoe Reserves v Winslow United Reserves

P-P Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

Saturday 3rd November

LONDON SENIOR CUP Second Round

3-4 Cray Valley v Hanwell Town

Poor defending by both teams today but a great result for Hanwell Town today we also had loads of players missing today so that makes todays result even better.

Cray Valley PM FC is a smart little club and ground.

Tring Corries 3 3 Risborough

officials were an absoloute disgrace ruined a good game, not sure how there allowed to officiate at this level

Must be related to the clown at Dunstable Town today.What a shocker he had.He should be ashamed of himself.About time refs like that are removed from refing on this league a.s.a.p!

Even Dunstable fans agreed 2 clear Red Cards one of those last man gets a yellow!Never a penalty either!

Gave a yellow card for diving in his eyes to an Aylesbury United player when his assistant who was much closer than the ref flagged for a foul to Aylesbury United player.

Edited by green and white

Who your manager mr bee is keith rowlands

No Keith Rowlands resigned as manager last December. He just plays for the club now but he is currently out injured.

Must be related to the clown at Dunstable Town today.What a shocker he had.He should be ashamed of himself.About time refs like that are removed from refing on this league a.s.a.p!

Get over it. If that's the first bad ref you've had this season, you've done very well to avoid them so far as most seem to be shocking.

We were well below par yesterday and you only have yourselves to blame for not taking full advantage. If you had taken your chances the "controversial" decisions wouldn't have mattered.

Just as well nobody handed the division 2 league trophy before a ball had been kicked like you suggested eh Rhodes?

Edited by Winslow Boy

0-3 Kentish Town v Buckingham Athletic

That's a surprise result, Kentish Town had picked up a bit recently and Buckingham Athletic aren't usually good travellers

Tring Corries 3 3 Risborough

officials were an absoloute disgrace ruined a good game, not sure how there allowed to officiate at this level

Don't usually post, more a lurker on here....

However, would like to qualifiy this post slightly - the two assistant referees did pretty well today and the Switz assistant (doing his first SSML game) was a good bloke and very engaging after the game, happy to discuss decisions from the game and explain why he'd signalled as he did and what he saw. Was very much appreciated.

Edited by soloduck

Don't usually post, more a lurker on here....

However, would like to qualifiy this post slightly - the two assistant referees did pretty well today and the Switz assistant (doing his first SSML game) was a good bloke and very engaging after the game, happy to discuss decisions from the game and explain why he'd signalled as he did and what he saw. Was very much appreciated.

Wouldn't have blamed the ref for abandoning the game and going home. Good to see the Respect campaign is alive and well. The hysterical over reactions to every decision was completely unnecessary and since when was "Ref you're an effing joke" not a straight red? I love watching my son play, but I wonder why I bother as it's not much fun. Respect has to come from the players and management. What I saw from Wolverton Town earlier in the season was great. Two poor decisions went against them resulting in 2 goals for us, but they just got on with it and played attractive football with a great attitude. Unfortunately they seem to be in the minority these days.

Wouldn't have blamed the ref for abandoning the game and going home. Good to see the Respect campaign is alive and well. The hysterical over reactions to every decision was completely unnecessary and since when was "Ref you're an effing joke" not a straight red? I love watching my son play, but I wonder why I bother as it's not much fun. Respect has to come from the players and management. What I saw from Wolverton Town earlier in the season was great. Two poor decisions went against them resulting in 2 goals for us, but they just got on with it and played attractive football with a great attitude. Unfortunately they seem to be in the minority these days.

I agree Deano everyone would have a far better experience if people behaved better. This level is still guys just having fun even if it is well organised in the big scheme of things there is nothing major riding on it like in the pro-game or higher up the pyramid where there are big financial rewards which is why managers etc go mental about bad decisions as it could cost their club massive money or them their livelihood. Too many watch too much on the tele and emulate the behaviour, players and managers alike at this level. However I would say when I was playing it was frustrating when a ref refused to have any dialogue with you and in the heat of the moment when you want to win things take on a greater significance. I always tried to take the humorous banter route with ref. we must remember the ref's turn up for the love of the game as much as we do they gain nothing personally by their decisions for and against. It is frustrating though that level of reffing seems so inconsistent

Edited by Winslow Boy