Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th January - Fixtures, Results

Allways been a good side lol dont think so good people yes, won a cup last year first time in 25 years totally new young team this year and been very difficult on the pitch but off it our club is so stable .And its not a job i or none of the players get paid unlike your mob you will win nothing like us but would have spent a lot of money doing it oh and we own our ground and everything in it.37 people on saturday at your place is a joke we get that at our games in a tiny village. if the Town had been at home it would have been 100.Just to finish so some retards on here dont think its a slagging match ulucky saturday keep up with the fantastic job your doing lol

Easy Mr B, I was only after a little nibble, ended up with "War & Peace" and netting a big whale!

Anyways well done with the nice little cup last year, but getting a great team with Cranfields facility & history relegated into div 2 isnt something I would be proud of. AFC were there just a few years back, since then our gaffer has got us promoted into the prem, had 2 Beds Senior Cup winners and a runner up, a few league cup wins, and long runs in both the Vase and FA Cup. As I say, well done with your little o'l cup from last year - and a BIG LOL!

I think your club might be getting a fine pretty soon calling someone a racist and accusing another team of illegal approach lolololol

think the league officials are more interested in online thugery (embarrasing,exactly how old are you?), stamping out racism, and those accusing others of being a peodophile dont you think? Seems like you have piped down on the trophy comparison, bit of an unfair fight maybe? Anyway mr b, getting a little bored with your immature conversation so will now be looking for normal and sensible banter, but nice one and

i genuinely wish the cranfield boys good luck with the relegation fight, you at least have some nice people around you. Good luck and thanks for nibbling :332:

Edited by smellynuts

Sounds like some serious hate coming from the cranfield mob? ... i thought afc only had the season or 2 in div 1 and went straight up so wouldnt have imagined there would have been much time to make enemies? ...

I won Southend Sceptre League div 6 many moons ago.... :D

Pfffft the league to be in was The Vange & District League ! ; - )

Treble Winner 1990/91