Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th January - Fixtures, Results

Actually. you were standing in front of me.....and if the teams had kicked off the other way round you would have been standing in front of me in the second half - whenever possible left side edge of 18yd box has been my favoured position to watch a game for the last 10yrs

Hope that clears it up for you :P

You sound like an Assessor as well.

Do you ever get nervous when an assessor is present at a game or put in more effort than you would do normally

Do you ever get nervous when an assessor is present at a game or put in more effort than you would do normally

No. Not at all.

I don't mind the Assessors as they are there to help you.

Cliff - Now this appears to be a one-way street as usual, others always willing to answer your questions but you never seem to return the favour. Do enlighten us as to why this is?

It's the same as pass and move but played by a team you don't like

Ah c'mon keith you know what sort of kick and run football ...

You've supported Watford long enough! ;)

Cliff - Now this appears to be a one-way street as usual, others always willing to answer your questions but you never seem to return the favour. Do enlighten us as to why this is?

You are asking him to answer why he doesn't answer questions.

Brilliant.

Gutted. Wasn't able to be at the Risborough game on Saturday and missed 15 goals and a hat-trick from my lad.

Think I would be too.

What I find hard when you get score lines like that tho, if you score 11 how the heck do you end up conceding 4 at the other end?

Unless you had Mike Dean running the show?

Ah c'mon keith you know what sort of kick and run football ...

You've supported Watford long enough! ;)

Not any more i bet under Zola!

Gutted. Wasn't able to be at the Risborough game on Saturday and missed 15 goals and a hat-trick from my lad.

A great result for Risborough Rangers!

Buzzing! Very wet and soggy pitch today at home, nonetheless a fully deserved and hard fought win today. We started off very brightly, getting into tackles sharp and winning most of the ball, played some good football. Went in 2-0 up after a well worked first goal and a mistake from the St Margs centre half. Penalty in 2nd half put the result beyond doubt. Felt I played well today, I thought we all put in a good performance. Only downside to today is we had a sending off and 5 booked, and seeing the results of London Tigers and Hillingdon Borough etc. How on earth St Margs are up the top is beyond me, they rarely threatened the goal, despite having a majority of the ball. The St Margs players and management in my opinion should really take a long look at themselves, at times the manner they contested decisions etc was appaling in my eyes. Bring on Tigers on Tuesday!

Great result for Green. Demonstrates in the Prem this year you can never get complacent, if you under-estimate any side then any team are capable of beating you. Holmer are a hard working side, they ave a decent striker in Allen, and are capable of giving anyone a game, especially when they get their noses in front. Good luck to them in avoiding relegation, they are a decent bunch and deserve some luck.

Well done Harefield even greater result looks like afc missed their loyal forward you would have thought that with the money they have got and all the friends the manager has they would have replaced him oh well. Well done Bedford fc who beat us on sat shame we didnt give you much of a game.

Kick and run??

Could mean smashing the ball up top for Anstead to smash the centre halves and then let Roberts, Light, Davey and Leigh work off the scraps...it works well...play to your strengths...not sure where that result come from though considering the form St Mags are in. Shame really cos I genuinely hope they carry on like they have started..

Good job Hoddesdon Town were videoing the game so this incident should be cleared up on appeal.

I have a picture from the Welwyn and Hatfield Times which clearly shows the player - i dont know how to attach it to this thread though!

Well done Harefield even greater result looks like afc missed their loyal forward you would have thought that with the money they have got and all the friends the manager has they would have replaced him oh well. Well done Bedford fc who beat us on sat shame we didnt give you much of a game.

A bit unfortunate with your facts again Mr B, BJ was playing for us Saturday – Doh!. However, providing you still have a job and with the results you are having shouldn’t you be concentrating more on stopping Cranfield’s rapid slide into the relegation zone? Cranfield have always been a good side with good people, but from top last season to this, surely they don’t deserve that?

Well done Harefield

Agree.

On there day Harefield United are a hard team to play against and beat.

Allways been a good side lol dont think so good people yes, won a cup last year first time in 25 years totally new young team this year and been very difficult on the pitch but off it our club is so stable .And its not a job i or none of the players get paid unlike your mob you will win nothing like us but would have spent a lot of money doing it oh and we own our ground and everything in it.37 people on saturday at your place is a joke we get that at our games in a tiny village. if the Town had been at home it would have been 100.Just to finish so some retards on here dont think its a slagging match ulucky saturday keep up with the fantastic job your doing lol