Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

7 V 7 on grass in Milton Keynes - Pro level scooting

Hi guys,

I organized a 7 V 7 on grass small goals next Thursday June 2,th around 15:30 at Wougthon on the Green.

It is an ultra fast passing game, very intense. No slide tackles allowed.

This is the same European style football which is played in league games in UK as opposite to British non league style. 

Please note that I have done nothing wrong with my post, if you need to complain you have to contact the FA and SKY Sport who makes millions of profit selling European Style when playing top level.

One scoot Steven will be there watching.

I did the same type of game in December 2015. One player named Stefano has signed a pro contract last month in Premiership  in Portugal. Two of the Thursday players are also already scooted to sign pro abroad. One of them is going to Porto.

These players are supposed to come back to UK in 2 or 3 years in a league team once they got physical maturity and game experience abroad.

I am looking for 2 attacking players, aged 17, 18 or max 19 with skinny body shape.

Please drop me a text on my phone if you can come to MK Woughton on the Green next Thursday.

I only need 2 players.

Thanks,

Mr VARNICA

Mobile: 07 922 481 134

Sounds like someone trying to get clubs to do the work. In the by-gone days scouts used to watch games looking for players

Most bizarre Forum thread ever. And not even a hint of Rhodes!!

Archived