Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Your screen resolution???

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

Hi,

I am looking at a few ideas for navigation here, and would like to know what resolution everyone runs at. This will enable me to design for the majority smile.gif

If you are not sure how to check - in Windows right click on the desktop, select properties, and then settings.

As screens get larger, one of the more common settings is 1024x728 since multi-tasking can be made easier since you can get more than one window on the screen at once and still actually read the text. If you're still at 640x480, you really need to pump it up a bit smile.gif

However we do not wish to design for a larger size if everyone is on 800 x 600, but you may find benefits in increasing your resolution as more and more sites seem to be designing for the larger size.

I run like most, on 800 x 600 32 bit Highest, but as I use X/P Professional, changing quickly is not a problem !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...