Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good luck tonight

Cookie

Yes,good luck to you tonight.Its going to be difficult I think for you to get a result over there.They are pretty solid on their own patch.They play positive attacking football & never stop coming at you.(Blast,was that a compliment I paid them there?) Am not saying that you don't play likewise.

Anyway,though I believe you have your work cut out I am more than hoping you can get something out of the game.They will be desperate to put a gap between themselves & us again.Do us & yourselves a big favour tonight will you?

I would like to have gone over to watch but am working the 23.03 out of Vic back to Ramsgate. Hey,never mind,when I do go to watch them they never lose,draw a few, but never lose. Maybe me not being there will help your cause laugh wink

Go get em guys(& gals)!

Thanks cookie, I like many other can't make it tonight work etc etc. I am not sure which team will turn up, on our day we can take points from anyone and it is a developing time within our squad, so here hopeing.

I am not sure good luck is the word, I think we need three hail marys and a teddy bear called JESUS.

yeahh good luck tonite midweek games in kent for me are a no no unless its dartford must admit this looks like the hardest of the 3 visits to kent but you never know and i take my hat off to all the urchin faithfull going down there tonite its a long old trot down to ramsgate my last game was tilbury at home dont realise how much you miss it so see you all on saturday hopefully on the back of a win tonite yeahhh

Ohh man!!!!!!!