Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BILL AND RICAY

Eastside Urchin

Right chaps,big game Saturday,local derby etc etc

Some of us are meeting in the goose opposite Romford (scum) station at 11am for a beer or two before heading off to the station at around 11.30 then to billericay for approx 12-12.15.

Then stopping in a couple of pubs on the way to warm the old cockles.

All welcome,although those with kids may want to meet us at 11.30 at the station as the goose don't let kids in.

i was only saying that as we don't know what pub we are going in till we get there and knowing our lot someone will be late as usual and we won't get the train we want to.

I will call her from the train to give our arrival time,anyway i thought she wanted to come on the lash with us???

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
i was only saying that as we don't know what pub we are going in till we get there and knowing our lot someone will be late as usual and we won't get the train we want to.
I will call her from the train to give our arrival time,anyway i thought she wanted to come on the lash with us???

I doubt that rob but she'll deliver the flag to the ground no problem....