Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

More money than sense but thanks very much..

DA11

DA11 "I realised I had ridiculed someone who had decided to invest in the club. frown It was wrong of me. rsheard, yorkfox, rvr and little friejose please accept my apologies. giveup " Sorry for the rubbish edit.

Dont worry about it DA11, we all have crap days. I was having one today from a poster, then I got a message that a guy in the states had spent 20 dollars posting over some old footie shirts for the Uganda appeal, so that kind of restored my opinion of people. I love the world now, even Uncle U :-)

Did you know he said sorry to me on Sat ?, one of the highlights of my life.

Originally Posted By: Unrecognized Genius

It takes a grown up to admit he acted in haste. The less mature (in personality though not always in years) continue to keep digging themselves a hole. And to be fair you have posted some pretty open minded & fair things on here & the MyFC forum.

Pity we cannot say the same about everybody, but there you go.

somewhat subjective there UG.....perhaps it may be you who has to accept that they acted in haste....we'll see.... cool

yorkfox.....it certainly wasn't me that apologised to you on saturday...I am always right and therefore never need to apologise to anyone... alk

Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
I love the world now, even Uncle U :-)

Did you know he said sorry to me on Sat ?, one of the highlights of my life.

come to think about it I did apologise to a new urchin fan on saturday who was sitting to the right of my perch with his young son...first time at the bridge and spent a fortune in the club shop...I swore at the lino and then apologised to him because of the presence of the youngster...

was that you yorkfox...?

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Why would he go to watch Hornchurch?

I know a few of these MyFC lot a little weird, they're not insane!

no idea harry...just playing sherlock...the only person I apologised to on saturday was a first time urchin visitor who spent a lot of money in our club shop and sat near me with his young son during the match...

anyway...you often come to our place in disguise to watch decent footie so its understandable...wasn't you was it...?

grin

Originally Posted By: DA11
Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
We can just hope that a true fan can win the lottery and save us from your continual whinging. Mind you I suppose the pair of you would crack on about that.

Bill, I hold my hands up. I had a bad day yesterday. Rather than beating the wife and kids when I got home I thought I would vent my frustration out on here. argue You know the old saying take it on those you love the most cuddle . When I awoke this morning I realised I had ridiculed someone who had decided to invest in the club. frown It was wrong of me. rsheard, yorkfox, rvr and little friejose please accept my apologies. giveup

DA11, you've been fair and just on the MyFC forum and on here since I started here. I took no offense, just wanted to clarify my side of it here from the States.

No problems...

rvr cool

Originally Posted By: rvr
Originally Posted By: DA11
Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
We can just hope that a true fan can win the lottery and save us from your continual whinging. Mind you I suppose the pair of you would crack on about that.

Bill, I hold my hands up. I had a bad day yesterday. Rather than beating the wife and kids when I got home I thought I would vent my frustration out on here. argue You know the old saying take it on those you love the most cuddle . When I awoke this morning I realised I had ridiculed someone who had decided to invest in the club. frown It was wrong of me. rsheard, yorkfox, rvr and little friejose please accept my apologies. giveup

DA11, you've been fair and just on the MyFC forum and on here since I started here. I took no offense, just wanted to clarify my side of it here from the States.

No problems...

rvr cool

well thats sorted all that out then...all friends again..... cuddle

just as a matter of pedantry rvr.... offence is spelt with a c and could you also please remove the profanity from your signature as it tends to upset the girls here in essex who are not used to foul language...

many thanks... grin

Originally Posted By: shootonsite
Originally Posted By: Jeff
We can just hope that a true fan can win the lottery

This is also what I have been hoping.
If I won the lottery, I'd be in there like a flash.

Yep Jeff, But who on here would want you as Guv?

In fairness Bill, am not sure that I would be up to the job but would rather get a team of people involved with the club at heart rather than an internet site which could all turn out to be a red herring.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

just as a matter of pedantry rvr.... offence is spelt with a c and could you also please remove the profanity from your signature as it tends to upset the girls here in essex who are not used to foul language...

many thanks... grin

In the spirit of pedantry - I'll remind you he is American, and point out they spell it with an 's' over the pond.

Originally Posted By: Yorkshire Fan

many thanks... grin

In the spirit of pedantry - I'll remind you he is American, and point out they spell it with an 's' over the pond.

yes but its an english forum... grin

and to be even more pedantic...I think you may find he is a she... chloe

Originally Posted By: Yorkshire Fan

many thanks... grin

yes but its an english forum... grin

and to be even more pedantic...I think you may find he is a she... chloe

That makes his signature questionable then!
The bit about his mama!

In the old days, when people actually worked when they went to work, why are you viewing this forum during work time ? Is that not a misuse of Company Assets ? ( as my old American "buddy" boss used to say !)

The current UK policy deems only that 3 hours work is actually done during the working day, but I thought that you US guys would take it a bit more seriously ?

Cheers,